Chapter 30: CrackingDown

Start from the beginning

He parked the truck at a close store. The place the Camero parked looked like a ran down trap.....

"No security? Wtf they running ova this bitch?!" Akeem said.

The dude walked into the house.......

____________________________________

Riley's POV

I was laying there in excruciating pain. My stomach cramped very bad. I laid there tears filling my eyes. Right then. I knew I was about to die. I felt myself laying in something. I wasn't sure what it was b/c the room was dark. I cried louder. I couldn't take the pain anymore. I wanted to die. My body was tired and I was drained mentally and physically. I tried to shake loose from the chains that held my hands to the wall. I screamed as loud as I could. Until the door open.

It looked to be 3 guys walking into the room. I couldn't see who it was because it was so dark.

"Let's play" one of the guys said.

"Noooooooooo Please" I cried

They started to laugh at me.... I screamed the loudest I could.

I felt punched to my face.

"Bitch you want to play with me ?!" The man yelled holding what felt like a knife to my throat.

He started to pull at my hair. He took the knife and started cutting chunks of my hair out. I cried b/c that was all I could do.

The others stood back and laughed at me. I felt one of the men tugging at the panties.

"Damn she's wet" he said excitedly.

"She gone take all this dick"

The man penetrated me as hard as he could. I screamed in agony.

"Pleaseeeeee " I hollered

He kept handling himself. I felt more hands around my mouth. He started hitting me in my head repeatedly.

"You want some of this shit too man" the guy asked breathing heavily.

"Fuck yeah" the deeper voice sounded

He turned me over and entered me from behind. At that point I didn't scream. I felt a hard kick to my head which sent me into convulsions.......

____________________________________

Akeem's POV

We entered the house slowly. The fucking door was left opened. I entered first checking the surroundings. "Tf is this a hoe house" I thought to myself. The smell was horrible. I heard a bed squeaking down the hallway and laughter. I instantly got disgusted. Thomas and Travis were behind me on guard. I creeped down the hallway and turned the lights off. The muthafkas didnt even hear us coming. I slowly opened the door. Feeling for a light switch, I was now in the room. Sick fucks were enjoying themselves . I finally found a light switch (in the room) and hurried to cut the light on. My eyes couldn't bare what I saw happening.

3 niggas were on top a girl and blood was everywhere. They were shocked to see someone in the room. I quickly shot the one of em in the head. Travis tackled one of the other niggas down knocking him out. We needed to keep one alive to take with us. The fat nigga tried to get up and pull his damn pants up. I pulled me knife out of my back pocket and started jabbing his fat ass in the stomach. I made sure to look him in his eye every time my knife went in and out. I stabbed him repeatedly I was unable to stop myself. The fat nigga started to choke on his blood and his face began to shake. Still stabbing him. I brought my knife to his neck and slit his throat.

Travis and Thomas looked shook not about what I was doing but looking at the girl. I gave them a look and I looked at the girl that was shaking face down in the bed. I quickly recognized the body shape. I shook my head trying to turn her around. Tears escaped from my eyes and I felt myself about to throw up.

"Riley!!" I called out to her.

"GET THESE FUCKING CHAINS OFF HER" I yelled out.

"Wtf have they done to you Ma" I said rubbing her hair.

Blood was everywhere I examined her body. She had on a big dirty stained T-shirt that covered her stomach. She was pregnant. I looked at Travis and back down to Riley. She was loosing consciousness.

"Ma it's me Akeem. I'm gonna get you out of here... I promise." I said "now crying".

Thomas finally got the chains from off her arms. I took the hoody that I had on and put it over her limp body. I took off my sweats and put it on her trying to cover her exposed body.

"We gotta get her to the Hospital!!" Travis yelled.

I picked up Riley. Carrying her to the truck as fast as I could.

Travis and Tre collected the weapons we used and the tied the nigga arms and legs together dragging him to the truck.

"Get me to the fucking Hospital .... a private one" I yelled.

I held Riley tightly as we drove to the hospital. I tried talking to her. Trying to keep her from going to sleep. I thought she probably had a concussion. Her face was all fucked up, she had bald spots in her hair and she was fucking pregnant. I was scared. For the first time. I rubbed her stomach. I was in disbelief ...... we pulled up to the emergency room.

"We need some help" I screamed loudly for someone to assist me.

Some people came out in a stretcher. I followed them as they carried her to an operation room. A man stopped me at the door and said I couldn't go any further. I went back into the lobby and sat there. My mind was all over the place. For the first time in my life I prayed. .....