Going with the Flow

The next thing I noticed, the guy already grabbed my hand and is taking me to an empty spot on the dancefloor.

We were just dancing but I was nervous as hell. I don't even remember if there was a time where I was so nervous, I don't even knew that, that was possible. We're dancing at the rhythm of the song that was playing at the time.

As the time went by we were just getting closer and closer to each other. I could feel his breath intertwined with mine. I could feel the warmth of his body on mine, just as he pulled me closer to him. He had one hand on my hip and the other was on my back, finding his way under my top.

When I felt his soft hand on my skin, I immediately felt my breathing getting heavier and faster. It was on that moment that we looked in each other's eyes and we kissed.

The hand that was on my back, now was on my neck just holding my face. I know I don't remember the last time I kissed a guy but honestly, he was one of the best kissers ever. His kiss was soft and gentle and our tongues were in sync.

I put my arm's around his neck and pull myself closer to him. When I did that e smile in the middle of the kiss and I couldn't help but doing the same thing.

We kept kissing for a long time, or at least it felt like a long time. While we were kissing, his hands kept traveling through my body just like they were exploring.

After we stopped kissing and just kept dancing, we finally talked.

"What's you name?" He asked almost without a breath

"Angela. My name is Angela."

"Very nice too meet you"

"You too" I said smiling.

"You are not from around here, are you?"

"No, I'm here on a trip with my best friend" And as soon as I said those words I remember that I left Hayley alone.

I started to look around trying to see her, but nothing. He realized that I was looking for Hayley and e pointed to the other side of the spot we were on. And there she was. With a guy. That was a friend of the guy I was with. As I already have said: we have a really strong connection that no one understands not even us.

Me and the guy look at each other and just burst into laugh. After that, we kept kissing each other.

I kinda don't really recall a lot of that night but I know for sure that I really enjoy it.

One of the things I remember really well was when we just got out of the bar and I was just sitting on a brick wall waiting for my best friend. The guy was with me and that when I remembered that I don't even knew his name.

"Sorry I completely forgot that I don't know your name"

"Oh yeah you're right I'm sorry" He said laughing. "My name is Peter"

"Very nice too meet you, again"

The brick wall was small, so when he was kissing me I could easily put my legs around his waist and my arm's around his neck. And that's exactly what I did. His put his hand's around my waist first, but then he just slide them to my behind and grabbed me tight. The only thing I could do was smile in the middle of the kiss. We did that a lot but we both enjoyed do it.

A few time later my best friend came from the bar and we meet to go home. We were both without breath because we were talking so fast.

"Oh god I can not believe I just did that! I think I awesome"

"You think?! Are you kidding me?! You ARE awesome. And that guy I was with, that guy was awesome too"

"Yes that guy I was with..... That was the best kisser ever. That guy deserves an award of some kind"

Then we just look at each other and laugh as hard as we could.

That night when we got home we were both smiling. We were just so happy. We have spent an entire night just being ourselves and doing what we really wanted.

That night I lay my head on the pillow and I just smiled, that's all I could do. I was happy and more confident than ever. That night I felt I regain control again by just letting it go.

And that's was the sixth lesson I learned: just let it go, and go with the flow.