Part 22

Today was the day of Taste of Charming a fund racer that my mom has been putting together since before I was even born, I rolled my eyes as my mom kept bitching about non of the guys being here to help out I was thinking of a way to come up with something so I could get out of this booth as I was looking around I saw the tent were Bobby should have been already filled with little kids "Hey mom I'm going to go over to the tent were Bobby should be and blow up some balloons for the kids until he gets here." I said hoping she would agree with me she walked over and put her hand on her hip like she always does as she looked over at the tent and nodded her head "Okay baby when that asshole gets here go around and make sure everything is running smoothly." She said as she walked away.

As I was handing out the balloons to the kids that were just the normal way nothing fancy I'm not that talented I saw Bobby running over trying to get away from Gemmas nagging in his Elvis outfit as he got to where I was he gave me a kiss on the check and thanked me for keeping the kids busy until he came. 

I was walking around and making sure everything was okay with all the tents but I was taking my sweet time as I didn't want to be handing out chilli all day long as I was walking I heard my name being called I turned around and saw Kyle of all people anyone would have thought of seeing "Wow look at you." He said as he came up too me "You grew up, you look amazing." When he said that I had the look of disgust on my face he was way older than I and it was gross even thinking about the fact he was standing in front of me after what he had done to Opie and his family. 

"You do know that's gross, and that I have an old man right?" I asked him placing my hand on my hip "Also your a dirty ass pig." I stated as Jax made his way over and putting his arm around my shoulder. 

"Is their a reason why you are talking to my sister?" Jax asked him fully knowing how perverted this asshole really was "Nothing at all just giving a complement to the princess of Charming." He said with a stupid smile on his face.

"Well you can take the complement and shove it up your ass dick." I said as I grabbed Jax's arm and moved to where Opie was sitting.

As we got up to Opie Jax sat down beside him pulling out a smoke and smoking beside Opie as they stared down Kyle who was playing with his daughter at an egg toss with a blonde bimbo who was more than likely my age or younger.

"That's so gross he was just hitting on me when he has a tart with him." I said with disgust "He is definition of people who never change." I said sitting down beside Jax and putting my head on his shoulder, I was just listing in on his and Opie conversation when we all saw Kyle pulling his shirt to see that he still had his SONS tattoo on his bag that was the same size as Jax and Opies.

"Uhm, shouldn't that be blacked out?" I asked as I pointed at Kyle. 

"I'll handle it." Jax said getting up pissed off along with Opie who patted him on the chest

"This is me." Opie said as he through his smoke on to the ground I got up and went to Jax 

"You have to make sure Opie is alright, you don't know what he can do with all that anger built up." I said to Jax who looked down and nodded his head and went towards were Opie and Kyle had disappeared too.