Part 9

I was laying in bed after finishing another joint which has been helping me a lot, my mom dropped me off awhile ago took a nice long bath and now I was just laying here writing in my journal that I kept to writing everything down. As I was putting my journal away into my nightstand table drawer I saw Juice walking into my room I watched him as he took off his cut and placed it on the hook behind my bedroom door and laid in bed beside me.

"How are you feeling" he asked pulling me into his side with his arm wrapped around me "I'm doing good, nothing a joint and a hot bath couldn't fix" I said with a smile "Would it be okay if I asked you what you guys did?" I asked.

He nodded "We dealt with it" he said looking down at me "You know I can handle it right? just because this happened doesn't mean I'm broken." I said fully knowing he thought telling me would upset me. 

"Well with Ally drugged her enough to the point she died of OD, Andy on the other hand didn't get an easy out, we all took turns beating the shit out of him cut him up let him bleed out until he died. Buried them both you won't have to worry about them" he said as he kissed her head.

I sat up a bit more and looked at him in the eye "Thank you...for everything, for always being beside me I know I can always count on you" with that being said I felt his lips on mine which kind of shocked me but I kissed back and it felt perfect like we meant to be together, we fit together like a piece of a puzzle. 

He moved back "I've wanted to do that for awhile now" he said with a smile on his face, "Well it felt perfect" I said with a smile on my face, and with that being said he got on top of me and started kissing me again some people would say we were moving too fast but in the life we live you had to move fast before you something got in the way, and no way in hell would I regret this.