Part 11

As I was finishing up with the paper work I let you a sigh as it was next to impossible to read any of the guys writing I seriously wanted to take a gun and shoot my self. I got up and walked into the garage and went up to Chibs "How can I help you sweetheart" He said with his thick Scottish accent "You can help me by telling these dumb asses to learn how to write, its impossible to read anything and takes forever to do all the paperwork" I said with a bit annoyed voice, he let out a laugh "Las I wont be able to help you with that these guys are idiots" he said laughing more and going back to what he was doing I rolled my eyes as I walked out to the lot.

It was actually really nice out today it wasn't too hot to the point you thought you would melt away. It had been a few weeks since all the stuff happened with Andy and Ally, the marks on my face were gone along with the one on my arm thankfully. I walked into the clubhouse to see some of the guys playing pool and Juice on his computer things with him were going great we were still doing whatever it was that we are doing and all the guys seemed to be happy about it.

I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek "What are you doing?" I asked him putting my chin on his shoulder "Nothing much just getting some entail on someone for Clay" He said not taking his eyes off of his laptop. He took things for the club seriously you could tell he loved the MC more than anything and would do anything to keep the guys happy they were his only family.

I took the seat beside him as Kip placed a beer in front of me "Thanks Kip" I said with a smile he sent me a nod as he got Piney another glass of tequila I rolled my eyes at him "Don't you think you should slow down old man" I said with a smirk he looked at me with a smile on his face "I'm old this is what I'm good at" he said making us all laugh.

Looking around I couldn't help to have a huge smile on my face everything was going perfect, there was no drama going on around any of the other clubs, me and Juice were doing good, and I was going to become an aunt in a few months and I couldn't wait to see the next generation of Tellers hopefully sometime in the future I would be able to have my own kids and hopefully that would be with the guy beside me who had the biggest heart than anyone I know.