Forgiving Kurapika

Okay, I'm sure you all know what this is....

Mary Sue, is a member of the Phantom Troupe!

She is super loyal, and they're all really good friends. She cares deeply for the troupe! Just like any other member, she would even die for the troupe! She owes her life to the troupe!

Now, for some reason or another...Mary sue goes to the hunter exam. 

At the hunter exam Mary sue meets Gon and co. Including Kurapika! She becomes very good friends with them. 

Then, when Yorknew comes around, Kurapika her  friend/love interest FUCKING MURDERS UVO AND PAKU

NOW< WHAT DOES MARY SUE DO?

1. Swear revenge and hate Kurapika! 

-After all, she's been with the troupe for YEARS, Uvo has been her close friend, to the point of almost family, for years!

2. Immediately go and try to kill Kurapika/

-She's known Kurapika for what, a month at most? But she's known Uvo for years! Now...this fucking bastard comes and kills her dear friend! Of course she'll hate Kurapika!

3. "Kurapika...I understand...I forgive you..."

-FUCK HER BONDS WITH THE TROUPE! WHATEVER! This skinny-ass girl named Kurapika who Mary sue has only known for a few weeks is so much more dear top her than her lifelong friends! YEAH OF COURSE THIS IS COMPLETELY LOGICAL!!!

I don't know how to express my HATE of this. 

Look, the Troupe is my favorite organization in all of anime. That's why I hate it when authors mess it up so fucking much! Here let me explain...

The troupe is a unique brand of weirdos. They're the people that society has rejected. They find their place with the troupe. Their home. Their family. While not all members are very very close friends, they share a unique kind of bond. 

It's a strong bond that can't be broken.  When a member dies everyone feels the loss. I mean just look at the outcome of Uvo dying. 

YOU CAN"T JUST TRAMPLE ALL OVER THAT BOND LIKE THAT.

GOD IT PISSES ME OFF.

If someone killed any of my 5 sisters I'd be beyond pissed. I wouldn't give a single shit about if this person had a reason. 

SO WHY DOES MARY SUE FORGIVE KURAPIKA!?

THERE ISN'T A LOGICAL REASON.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whenever I start to see hints of this I take the fanfic out'a my library. Something that shits on the troupe like that just isn't worth the read...

:/

Honestly of all troupe-related things, having a member die and it not having the impact  it should is the thing that pisses me off the most. Like sure, there's all the shit with Paku suddenly being reduced to some blushing thing that isn't really Paku anymore, or there's Shalnark somehow transforming into an idiot...But When you change this...Well--can it even be called the Phantom Troupe anymore?

LIKE SERIOUSLY I GET A FUCKING HEADACHE WHEN I SEE THIS!