Fai and Soul

Edited June 18th
NEXT DAY

LUCY POV
I woke up to the bright sun shining directly on my face. I groaned as I sat up and headed to my dresser.

I changed into a blue crop-top with a pink heart in the middle and golden outlines on the heart and crop-top. Then a brown mini skirt and my normal boots and belt with keys.I grabbed my celestial spirit keys and ran out of my apartment and go back to the bridge where I met Maka. It was 9:00am so I decided to go visit the guild for a while and talk to my real friends.

AT THE GUILD

LISSANA POV

I wonder if Lucy will ever visit us again.
"Hey Lissana!" I heard Natsu yell while running towards me with his infamous toothy grin.
"Ohayo Natsu."I reply with a small smile"Whatcha need?"
"Lissana we want you to join our team!" he said with a bright smile not giving a care about that Lucy left.
"NEVER WILL I JOIN YOUR TEAM!!!!!"I yelled enraged.
The whole guild was looking at us from the commotion we caused.
"Why do you still care about that weakling Luigi?!"
"SHES NOT A WEAKLING AND HER NAME IS LUCY!!!"I screamed in his face.
He storms off towards the door until the door slams in his face and he falls down with swirls in his eyes.
The whole guild was laughing at him didn't realize who was at the door.

LUCY POV

I look around to see no one is noticing that I was gone except the people that care about me.

"Lissana, Wendy, Happy, Carla, Lily, Gajeel, Laxus, Gray and Levy come here I've got presents!!!!"

They all came running towards me. I called out Virgo and Loke so people I didn't want enter they would beat up. 
"LUCY!!!" they all shouted in my ear.
"Ok so I found more keys and Wendy you'll be happy to see this,now come with me outside."
They all follow me out side including the whole guild.
"OPEN, GATE OF THE SKY DRAGON! GRANDINE HUMAN FORM!!!!" I chant and a lady with sky blue hair and purple highlights wearing a blue and purple dress came out.
"GRANDINE!!!" yelled little Wendy.
"Ah yes hime Aphrodite told me to get you." told Grandine while crying anime tears.
"Ok but before that everyone else i'm giving presents to come here!"

Everybody tried to get it but Virgo and Loke fought them, but only the people I was giving gifts to walked here unharmed.
"Lucy why can't we come through!!!??"yelled Erza.
Just then Maka came running down.

"LUCY LUCY YOU N-NEED TO COME QUICK!!!!" she said while crying and panicking.
"W-what happened?" I was afraid to ask.
"S-souls h-hurt!!!!!!!" she yelled .
I was in shock "Maka, Wendy let's go !!!" I order them to follow me.
"Wendy you try to comfort her on the way there." I tell her while the whole guild is following close behind.

We finally reach where soul was. he was on the ground oozing blood out of his abdomen.
"Maka after this tell me what happened. ok?"
"Y-yea" she said still shaky.
" OPEN GATE OF THE GOD APOLLO!" I chant.
"Yea beautiful😏😏." Flirty as always, I just rolled my eyes at him.
"Apollo please heal this man right now!!" I order panicking. I knew i,t I was bad luck. My mother dies, then my father ignores me , I get kicked our of team Natsu and now THIS.!!!
Apollo was healing him as best as he could as I saw Soul was getting better but he was asleep.
"He is in a coma. I don't know if he will wake up. If he doesn't in 1 month call me ok?"He informs with a sigh and goes back to his realm.
"Y-yea" I reply.
Then I summon a knife.
Everybody stated at me in shock.
"L-lucy what are you doing?!"Lissana asked afraid of what I was going to do.
"I'm saving this knife in case I need it. It's said that it can bring someone back from the dead. So if soul dies I stab him in the arm with this then I stab myself. I have to give someone's life so why not mine?"
"Lucy you don't have to we could use one of Blair's 9 lives!"
I shake my head" Maka listen everybody hates and I'm bad luck my life couldn't get any worse ."
She snaps" that doesn't me to die what about Fai what is he going to do !!!" she yells
Them all of the memories start to come back and I pass out.

I do not own soul eater or fairy tail.
Should I delete or keep.
Determined by votes and comments .