I eat quickly before heading to my study to work and at almost lunch Sebastian walks in with a letter from the queen. "Sebastian we are heading back to the town house in London." I say before looking up at him. I wasn't going to leave Serenity here alone and I believe her coming with us might be helpful seeing as how this case was all about missing children. "I see may I ask what our case is about?" Sebastian asks and I huff a little before telling him about the missing children and the circus which make him smirk a little."I will go pack before we leave." Sebastian says before bowing and he leaves me alone in my study. I shake my head a few times before looking down at the two tickets I had gotten. I shouldn't cost much to get an extra one. I sigh as I sit there waiting for Sebastian to finish getting everything ready to go for tomorrow. It was going to be a long trip to the town house pulse there was that bratty prince we had to deal with and I wan't sure I really wanted to leave Serenity alone with him and his servant.

This was going to be a long case and I was suddenly starting to doubt bringing Serenity with us but on the other hand I didn't want her alone with the others. I sigh and shake my head not sure if this really was a bigger mess then it should have been. If I hadn't made things between us so odd then none of this doubt I had would be making a difference in my case. I sigh before looking over the paperwork on my desk and giving a sigh knowing it was going to have to wait longer than normal for it to get done with this new case that I had to do. Perhaps going to the circus would be a good distraction from all the drama that was currently in my life. I wasn't looking forward to my next visit with Elizabeth mostly because I haven't had a chance to work things out with Serenity. Sebastian brings in my lunch and as I eat he tells me about how he has all the things ready to go as well as Serenity ready to go as well. Once I was done the three of us head out to the carriage and Serenity sits across form her father looking out the window listening to us talk. I couldn't help but glance at her every now and then thinking about how breathtakingly beautiful she was and I wasn't really regretting kissing her any longer, on the contrary I really wanted to kiss her again and to let her know that even if she had a mate or was engaged I still had some power over her.

Serenity's pov.

I didn't like the smirk on Ciel's face as he looks at me and father frowns a little before leaning forward so that his view of me was blocked a little. "Serenity when we get to the town house would you be a dear and head right up to my room. I have a feeling that not long after we arrive the young master and I will be going out for a while." Father says before kissing my check gently. I blush a little and nod my head more than happy to do as my father asks of me. When we finally arrived I do as father asks which was take my bag right up to his room and I start to put our cloths away. I was a little excited to be in London right now because William said he was on going to be here for work and I may get to see him if I came to the circus, he had tickets for tonight's show and was going to take me. Father walks in and looks around and I finally look at him. "Father, William is taking me out tonight that is alright is it not?" I ask and he chuckles before looking me over. "So long as he stays by your side." Father says and he messes up my hair. Not much later William was there for me and I leave with him holding tightly onto his hand as we walked.

"I did not think we would get this chance. I should have stayed in the circus but this was an opportunity that I could not pass up." William says before he pulls me loser to his body and I blush lightly before looking him over slowly. "I am glad that your here with me." I say before kissing his check. We soon take our seats and the show starts. When the animal tamer looks for a volunteer I was shocked to see my father and just about screamed when the tiger bites his head. William puts his arms around me and turns my head so I was looking into his chest for the rest of the show. When I finally look up again another act was on and I smile lightly at William. "Thank you." I mumble a light blush on my checks and he blushes a little as well. "I should thank you. It was nice to hold you like that." He mumbles back. Once the show was over we were walking away when the dagger thrower runs over. "Suits what are you doing over here?" He asks before noticing me and blushing lightly. "I was watching the show." William says before he tightens his hold on my hand and I give a small smile to them both. "Love if you need to get back to work then I will head home on my own." I say in a soft tone and that makes the dagger thrower blush lightly. "Joker wants to talk to ye so you may as well show this lovely little thing around." The dagger thrower says and William scowls at him before looking at me. "Surely you would not be interested in walking around this dirty old place." William says as he looks me over and as we were talking the dagger thrower walks away. I sigh and give him a smile. "Not right this moment. If you have to go for your job then do so. I can get home just fine on my own." I say before kissing him gently on the check. He sighs before nodding his head and leaving me standing there. I run home and when I get there walk silently up to my father's room.