Chapter 13

Sebastian's pov.

 I was a little angry seeing that reaper kissing my daughter but the look in her eyes when I told him to stop made me proud that she had such a strong connection to her mate. I was pacing the library waiting for her to join me seeing as how I wanted to talk to her about something, more like talk to her about what happened with my young master who was still in his study talking about if he did the right thing or not. I know it was harsh to think this way but I was more glad to see the reaper kiss my daughter than my master and wished badly to hurt both men at this point in time but on the other hand I was glad to see the reaper making my daughter forget about what had happened with my brother. I check my watch and as I snap it closed Serenity walks into the room. Her lips were a little swollen from her kiss and she had a peaceful look in her face. "What did you want to talk about father?" She asks as she walks over to me and I take her hands once she was close to me.

"Men, boys, kissing and your feelings." I say and she gives a small sigh before looking deeply into my eyes. "Men being William, boys being Ciel and kissing having to do with both of them? Father things are so confusing. Why did you not tell me that being in the human world was so confusing especially with a mate?" She asks as she gives me a confused look almost like she was lost.  I sigh softly before nodding my head and pulling her closer to me so that one arm was around her shoulders the other one holding her hand tightly. "I'm sorry I never told you that this could be hard because I never thought you would meet your mate or any of this will happen. Serenity things will get better I promise that they will." I say and she sighs before looking up at me the best she could with the way I was holding her. "I trust you father." She says before laying her head on my shoulder and I enjoy holding her seeing as how I haven't had a lot of time to spend with her lately. I heard about a circus that was going to be in town soon so maybe I will ask my master about letting me take her to it. I pull away from her and she looks up at me with confused eyes but I just smile at her and pick her up before walking over to a chair and sitting with her down in my lap.

We start talking a little about what I wanted to and she was a little unsure on what to say or do with what I was talking to her about. In the end she agree to not react in an uneasy war around the young master and how she would act around her mate. I didn't want to discourage her to get more acquainted with her mate. She was falling asleep and I didn't want to leave her alone but I needed to put my master to bed as well. "Serenity I need to put the young master to bed, I want you to stay here and wait for me to come back. Can you do that for me?" I say and she nods her head before letting me lay her out on the small couch in the library. She was almost asleep when I set her down and she gives a small sigh as she wiggles a little to get comfortable. I chuckle and leave her there before heading to my young master's study. My young master was asleep at his desk and I pick him up before walking to his room and changing him into his night cloths and laying him under the blankets making sure he stays warm in the cold winter air. I walk back down to the library and see that Serenity had taken off her heels and let her hair down from the tight up do that it was in earlier. I smile a little as I look her over. It wasn't often that I got to see my daughter like this. I pick up her shoes before picking her up and carrying her to my room. "Father can we do something tomorrow?" Serenity asks in a sleepy tone not even opening her eyes as I set her down on the bed to get her night cloths. "We can my little raven now let's get you ready for bed." I say and she slowly opens her eyes giving a small yawn and changing into her night cloths. I lay next to her and she rest her head on my chest before giving another yawn. "I love you Serenity." I say as I kiss the top of her head and she gives a soft sigh. "I love you too father." She mumbles before she was soon asleep.

Ciel's pov.

When I get up the next morning I was worried about facing Serenity and how she would act around me after what happened last night. I get out of bed and walk over to the window looking out it to realize that it was still very early in the morning and I look at the grounds around my house only to see two people fighting on the grounds as if trying to hurt each other. I was worried my manor was under attack and about to yell at Sebastian when one of the two's hair falls down letting me see black hair that matches Serenity's fly around their head and the two stop what they were doing. I was shocked to watch the two walk into the manor and shake my head intending to talk to Sebastian about this the moment he was in my room. Almost a half hour later Sebastian walks into my room and I glare at him as he looks me over with shock on his face before his smirks a little. "Who was outside?" I ask not looking at him and he gives a small sigh. "Serenity and myself. I want her to know how to defend herself should she be taken again." Sebastian says before he helps me change into my cloths for the day. "What is there for breakfast?" I ask and Sebastian chuckles before telling me what he has made. I walk down to the dinning room to eat and I see Serenity bringing out the food a small smile on her face. She sets the food down in front of me and I can't help but blush at her a little. I wanted to talk to her about the kiss last night but with Sebastian standing right there I couldn't bring myself to do such a thing.