Chapter 24

Serenity's pov.

I was woken by a loud crack before rushing from the house to see what was going on. I could see flames coming from what I think was Phantomhive manor. I left my aunt at my home before running to the Phantomhive manor only to see the other servants looking panicked at the fire around them. "Finny, Bard, Mey-Rin, Tanaka are you alright?" I scream as I rush over to them and they all give me shocked looks before I was pulled into a tight hug by Mey-Rin. "I was so worried about you yes I was. Pluto did this yes he did." Mey-Rin says as she lets me go to look me over. After reassuring them all I was fine I help them put out the fire. I knew  we  would have to chase after Pluto at some point and I knew I shouldn't be doing this but he was a demon hound so I felt responsible for him in some way. Tanaka finds me after he had finished writing in his book before giving me a soft smile. "Your father will be pleased that you as well as the rest of us are alright." He says as he pats my shoulder and I give him a soft smile. "Things will get better Tanaka. I know they will. Let us try cleaning up the best we can before going after Pluto." I say in a reassuring tone making him nod his head a few times.

It took us almost all day to do as I suggested before we head into London to find Pluto. I knew that William will be angry that I went missing like this but I needed to control that demon dog. It was hard to control myself as people were running around screaming, bleeding, dying, crying and running. It was bringing my demon side out but I push it back knowing I can't give in to it, not now when I needed to keep focused. I hear the howl of Pluto and lead the way there but frown a little when I hear Grell as well as William. My heart skipped a beat as I think of my mate in any kind of trouble at all. I would deal with Pluto then go help William. I nod my head a little in determination before rushing to where I hear Pluto howling the loudest. I honestly didn't want the others to get hurt by him should he decided to attack them. Somehow I end up getting separated from the others so I chase after Pluto with my demon speed not worrying over the humans around that I might hurt.

"Pluto stop it right now." I scream at the dog as  he comes into view. He growls at me  making me growl louder at him not wanting to let him dominate me in any way. He shots flames at me making me jump out of the way so I wasn't set on fire. I start to curse in every language I knew before I rush at him only to be hit by one of his paws making me fly into a burning building. I whimper lightly and feared that he was going to attack me once again but I was saved by something. I had no idea what it was because my vision was blurring in and out. "Ahh there you are." A male voice that I kind of recognized say as I was picked up. I had no idea who had me but soon I hear a chuckle and as my vision cleared I was relived to see Undertaker standing there with one hand in mine and another one around my waist as he tries to steady me. "Undertaker what are you doing here?" I ask as I blink a few times trying to clear my vision a little more as blood rolls down my face and into my eyes a little. Undertaker quickly whipped the blood away before he leads me away from the rubble that was the building I was hit into. I had no idea where Undertaker was taking me until I was passed to someone else only for me to be looking into the worried eyes of William. "Serenity what are you doing here? You should be at home." William starts as we walk and I watch numbly as he does his job. The smell of the souls calling out to me stronger than before but I fight back my hunger. "I was chasing after the demon dog. I cannot let him cause so much damage." I say as I try to pull away so I could fight once again but William tightens his hold on me.

Sebastian's pov.

I feel anger bubble up in me when I see that insufferable demon dog hurt my only daughter. As much as I wanted to rip him limb for limb I had to watch my master knowing he would come to his seances sooner or later. I was relived to see Undertaker lead my daughter away from the fight and off to somewhere safe I hoped. I was slightly annoyed that the angel was talking to me like this and his talk of cleansing the unpure souls with fire. I was disgusted and insulted by the offer made to me by that angel, no one could replace my wife, and I wasn't going to let this angel get near my daughter in any way. "If you refuse me then perhaps that young demoness you were with will take my offer." Ash says when I turn him down. I narrow my eyes at him and let out a small growl. "You stay away from her. I know it was you that attacked her all those times. How dare you." I growl out and he gives a small laugh before smirking a little at me. "Angela thought we should kill the young demon but I think we should take her as our own. I am going to have that demoness one way or the other so you may want to give in to that thought. I have no idea what she means to you but I will have her." Ash says making my anger spike even more. I wanted to kill him but I had to wait and see if my master came back to me and if he ordered it so. After seeing my master back to how he should be I go after him leaving the angel behind where he was. That angel would pay for what it has done to my daughter, to my master and what part it had played in hurting my daughter throw that demon dog.