Chapter 21

William's pov.

Finally it was the day, the day I would marry Serenity. I never did get a chance to show her our new house but I did show it to her father who had a shocked look on his face when he walked throw it with me. Needless to say I got the approval for him over our new home, one that I looked forward to helping Serenity fill with children one day. I take a deep breath before pulling at the front of my jacket to get rid of any wrinkles that might have appeared in my trip here to the Phantomhive manor. I was a little shocked that the little brat that owned it was allowing us to marry here at all. I was standing in front of all the guest, reapers, demons and humans alike. I was shocked that the demons were behaving at all, there was at least a dozen demons here on Serenity's side of the guest where the humans were. I was honestly shocked that even that many demons were here but then again I had a feeling a lot more would show up before this wedding even started. I glanced over at he elders seeing them all having different looks on their faces. Most of them were uneasy looks as they glanced over at the demons who kept a close eye on them as well as the humans who were around. A few of the elders like the woman who came and watched me mark Serenity had a scowl on her face as if she hoped it would be her marrying me instead of my mate. 

Grell pulls on my arm trying hard to get my attention as he stands next to me. I had made him my best man only because I had a little trust in him. He had spent hours complaining about the fact that he couldn't wear red to the wedding, Serenity had made sure that we all matched and she had no one on her side but her father. She said she didn't need anyone but her father so we all had on black suits, vest and tops, the only color on any of us were the emerald green ties. Mine was different due to having a big emerald in the middle of it holding the knot in place. I finally turn a little to look at Grell who gives me a wide smile. "What do you want Grell?" I whisper at him and he gives a small sigh. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Grell asks, he has been heart broken even since he found out that I was going to marry Serenity. He has tried several times since then to get my undivided attention as well as trying to make me fall in love with him, attempts that have been sicking to me. "Yes Grell I am sure that I want to do this." I say for the hundredth time in little over a month.

I turn my attention back to the people looking them all over until my eyes land on Serenity's grandfather who was talking to a woman who looks a little like Serenity but not much. I silently questioned just who she was and what her relationship was to my sweet little mate. Soon the minister was tapping my arm making me as well as all out guest look back at where my mate was walking. I feel my breath get caught in my throat as I look her over. I hardly paid attention to her father as he walks her down to where I was standing and soon feel her soft small hands in mine. I couldn't help but run my eyes over here several times only to get a blush from her, and I could feel one forming on my face as well. She was the most breathtaking thing I had ever landed my eyes on. I hardly pay attention to her father gently patting the top of our hands or the fact that the minister was already talking.All to soon I was pulled out of my thoughts to say I do as well as repeat my vows to Serenity. I couldn't pull my eyes away from her blood red lips as she talked and all to soon were were slipping rings onto each others fingers then kissing each other. The kiss we sweet and gentle making us both close our eyes as it happened before we pulled apart to look at everyone there before walking down the isle to the area we were having the reception of our wedding.

"You look very handsome William." Serenity says her cheeks turning a brighter red. "Thank you. You look breath taking." I say making her cheeks turn an even brighter shade of red. "Thank you." She squeaks out making me chuckle a little at the look on her face. We watch guest come in welcoming them as they walk past to their seats. I kept a tight hold on Serenity's hand enjoying the way her hand fit so perfectly into my own. The female demon from before stands a few seconds longer in front of Serenity giving her a happy smile before leaning forward a little and placing a gentle kiss on Serenity's cheek. "Your mother would be very proud of you." She says before walking away. I glance over at Serenity who gives a small shake of her head as if in warning. I knew she would talk to me when she was ready to. Finally her father as well as his master walks over, Sebastian had a soft smile on his face as he looks over his daughter then he looks me over but his master had a small scowl on his face as he looks me over but a small half smile as he looks at Serenity as well as a small blush.