Prologue & Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Nico, I knew the di Angelo name by heart my mother always told me to stay away from them. They were terrible destructable children.

A girl walked up to me "Hi! I'm Zoe!" she said.

"Hi." I said.

"Why were you talking to him?"

"Who Nico?" She gasped as if it was a sin to even saw his name.

 "What?" I looked at her shocked.

What did Bianca and Nico do so wrong that made everyone upset?

"Nothing just hearing the name makes me think what happened. "

"So which cabin are you in?"

"I don't know."

"Really? Let's go talk to Chiron then." Zoe said as she grabbed my arm.

"Uh your freezing." She muttered.

"No, im fine." I looked at her like she was crazy.

"No your arm is freezing cold."

"No it's not." I said.

~~~ 

"Im afraid my dear you don't have a cabin you'll have to stay in cabin eleven." Chiron said.

"What do you mean I don't have a cabin! Everyone should have a cabin."

"You my dear don't have a cabin."

"I knew it, I should of went with Nico." I whispered feeling tears come to my eyes.

 I walked out and Zoe looked at me, "Are you ok?" Zoe said.

"No, I don't have a cabin!"

"Well what can you do?"

"Well, I can summon the dead and I'm working on how to shadow transfer."

"Excuse me?" Her eyes lit up.

"Yes?"

"What do you do?"

"I just told you." I said as I walked past the safety line.

Zoe walked out with me, suddenly monsters popped out and grabbed Zoe. She screamed as the monster started to run away with her. I ran after him, and grabbed him and turned around the boy had red eyes and fangs, "Oh, I heard about you, your that rare demigod." he said. He dropped Zoe and lunged for me, I quickly did a backflip sideways and he ran in seconds to me he held me by the throat choking me. I gagged as his grip got tighter. I watched Zoe run away and I felt my vision blur.

 That bitch.

Nico's pov

I felt my ears buzz as I realized something was wrong, I quickly shadow jumped and saw a boy with red eyes choking Caitlin. He dropped her body and then looked at me and disappeared.

"Caitlin!" I yelled, I ran over to her her green eyes were closed and her locket wasn't glowing. I picked up her and carried her up the hill and into Camp. I saw Chiron come out and I jumped behind some bushes, hoping he didn't see me, I've been here before.

Caitlin's pov

I sat up as Chiron looked at me, "My dear are you okay?"

I stared up at him, "I think so." I picked myself up.

"You should go to you cabin." He finished as I nodded and started to walk down the hill. I saw cabin eleven in the distance with a bunch of other campers. I walked inside to meet the cabins' leader, his name was Tyler.