Freedom

At Joey Studios

Bendy's POV:

I cried tears of regret, joy, and relief, as Henry finally takes me outside of the studio for the first time in my life. After many years of insanity I was finally going to be free. As we were leaving Alice and Tom were following behind. Tom was giving me a warning glare, still not trusting me. But, I really didn't care as we made our way to the top floor and arriving at the door at which Henry entered. Everyone carefully stepped past the hole in the floor and seconds later I was met with a bright light, it blinded me for a few seconds before my eyes ajusted and I got a better look at the glittering, yellow orb in the sky. 'What is the light orb in the sky Henry?', I signed, looking towards Henry for an answer. Henr my looked at me and smiled, "The light in the sky is the sun Bendy". I then starred at the radiant sun. I felt a spark grow inside of my heart a new hope sparked through me for the future now that we were free.

*The setting shifts to a small set of islands known as Inkwell isle and we come to a small house were we see a cupheaded figure looking out towards the sun*

Cuphead's POV:

I looked out the window, looking over the aftermath of the celebration the night before after me and my brother saved everyone one the isles. I never really took in how good we had it before, I almost lost our souls to the devil. It was difficult and terrifying journey, battling everyone, going between the realms of life and death, and even fighting the devil himself. But, in the end we succeeded in winning the battle and freed everyone, including our selves from debt. I stared at the sun, that seemed to shine brighter than it ever did any other day before. This gave me hope that me and my family can concur anything else that comes our way. For now, I'm going to stay here at the window taking in my new found freedom.