"Rude much?" Kyiri scoffs.

"Sorry baby girl ran us into the ground. I'm starved."

"Well if you weren't so slow I wouldn't of keep saying faster." Trini says coming down behind him.

"You know your old jokes are about to get you ground."

"Whatever old fart." Trini snickers.

"Trinity." he warns smiling.

"Yes daddy." she says innocently. He shakes his head smiling.

"Go set the table before I kick your butt."

"Yes sir." she mocks salute walking off.

"Yes daddy gets you every time." Kyiri snickers. He shrugs. "This is Tyler the alpha, my mate and Trini's and Devlin's father."

"Sorry right I'm Tyler or Ty." he introduces himself while Kyiri rolls her eyes. I introduce us.

Then they usher us into the kitchen. After everybody shows up and are introduced we sit down to eat.

"So Micah want to tell me when you haven't been home in two years?" Kyiri ask bring it back up again.

"A couple of reasons. My mate rejected me." I start.

"WHAT?!" Tyler booms.

"Who is she I'll kick the bitches ass." Trini says. "Who rejects there mate. I never even heard of such a thing. I mean wether your an ass or not you should never reject your mate. I can't wait till I find mine." she rambles.

"Baby girl." Ty sighs cutting her off.

"I know I know don't get my hopes up, its not a guarantee. Blah blah blah. That's not the point. The point is. Why would anyone reject their mates? I'd give anything to have the love of a mate. I'm just saying the bitch needs her ass kicked."

"Trini." Kyiri warns.

"Well she does." Trini huffs. Hmm I'm liking this girl more and more. To bad I have to leave. "I mean can that even really happen and what happens to them?" she goes on just babbling.

"Sorry we take our mates serious around here." Ty says. I nod.

"Yeah it happens. My dad rejected my mom." I answer.

"Really?" she ask. "What an asshole. Oops sorry." I shake my head smiling.

"Baby girl mouth." Ty says.

"Sorry dad."

"Yeah it can happen. He rejected her, she went rouge then she came back home, he weaseled his way in and they are now are happily married eighteen years now." I finish.

"What happens to them if they don't get back together? Can they mate to a another were or human?"

"Well some do mate to other wolves who lost their mate but I don't know about mating to a human. Like I told your mom it's not frowned up from where I'm from. I just don't think it's ever happen." I tell her honestly. At least I don't think so.

"Why would someone reject their mate?"

"Well with mine she is just a cruel bitch. I didn't live up to her expectations of an alpha. I wasn't the star quarterback the hot popular guy."

"But you are."

"Well thank you." I smirk. She rolls her eyes.

"That's not what I meant." she scoffs.

"I know what you meant but back then I was just a straight A nerd." she nods.

"Where you bullied?"

"No." I scoff. "My mom made sure I learned to fight and stand up for myself and if I didn't she'd kick my ass and trust me you don't want my mom on you bad side. Sure Tyler scares the crap out of me but my mom literally petrifies me. She make you look like a kitten."

"I like her already." Tyler says laughing. I nod.

"I'm sure if you like the whole hard ass, deadly, smartass, takes no crap from anybody type person you'd love her. I'll tell you how mean she is. She killed her own father. Ripped his throat and heart out." I say not even thinking about what I'm saying. Kyiri and a few others at the table gasp.

"What in earth for?" Kyiri ask.

"Umm see my mom didn't have the best childhood. She was abused by her own family, abused by her pack, torchered by her own father and I mean tourchered. He carved stuff like whore, bitch crap like that all over her body. She hated him." I finish. Something flashes in Kyiri's eyes but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Poor girl."

"No don't let my mom hear you say that. She says thank you because if it wasn't for all that. She wouldn't be the woman she is today. The strong, deadly woman." Kyiri nods.

"Your pack sounds messed up." Ty says. I nod.

"Back then it was now it's one great big happy family. Mom changed it a lot. She can't do anything about the rejection but she's put a stop to the bullying and abuse."

"Your alpha sucked."

"Not really from what I heard my grandfather was a damn good alpha but he was so busy with alpha business and mom never told him what was going on that he just missed it. The pack and her family played sweet innocent pack in front of him but as soon as his back was turned they showed their true colors."

"What did he do?"

"Different things house arrest, pack house arrest, shock collar." when I said that Ty laughed. "Banned some. Some just left. Just different things."

"So your an alpha?" Ty ask.

"Yes sir."

"Why are you not at home learning the alpha business?"

"Mom was so proud of me becoming alpha I think she forgot I was a kid. I wanted to be a kid before I become alpha so I took off. Plus I knew everything alpha before I was fifteen."

"I can understand that." Ty says.

"Yeah he didn't want to become alpha at 18 either." Kale says.

That's how the rest of dinner went. I didn't mind answering questions about myself or family. I learned a lot about Trinity and her family. They are like mine. The fun living type.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!