Chapter 2

We began making our way through the dense, forest at the edge of the city, on the old mans carriage bumping along down the rocky path.

"So do ye think e'll know it ye? I mean ye don't look like ye belong in a big manor!" The boy asked excitedly like this whole thing was a production, a big made up story.

"He will I just know it.. I raised the boy, it would be almost like forgetting family!" I said with a bit of a stern look in my eye so he'd know not to ask something like that again. I'm so close to finding him but it will take a wile before we even get there, and even longer to find a way in without being killed from the rumors I've heard. "How long do you think it will take us to reach the manor?" I asked the man. "N-not to rush you!"

"Oh.. About an hour or two at the least .." He answered flicking the reigns a little. "We'll get ya to 'em little lady don't ya worry" He said giving me a kind smile. "Ye remind me of a sister I used ta have.. But she left years ago to marry some rich fella" He said looking like it hurt to think about the past.

~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~~

They had taken me as far as they could up to the gates of the manor, so I had to climb the wall and follow the path. It looked as if nothing had happened no ash in the grass, no burned wood, but nothing looked new either. The same historic Phantomhive Mansion that I love so deeply.

I was almost half way up the long rocky path when a tall man in a butlers uniform seemed to appear out of thin air causing me to jump.

" My apologies my lady... but the young master does not accept visitors at this hour." He said in a kind but chilling voice that made my stomach churn.

"I'm just looking for my master, I don't mean any harm. This wouldn't be the home of Ciel Phantomive would it?" I asked taking a step back.

"Yes.." He replied in a questioning tone. "Who might you be.. and I suggest you tell the truth or I have strict orders to kill you." He said with a a hint of an evil tone to his voice, flashing me a devilish smirk.

" Luis Agustine.. I'm here for my master Ciel.. May I see him please?" I asked forcefully aggravated that I would come this far to be stopped by a lanky butler.

" I apologize but my master has not said anything about his former servants there for I shall not let you pass.." He said politely "So if you would so kindly go back to whoever sent you.. it is against my principles to cause harm upon a lady." He stated with a small bow.

"I won't leave until I see Ciel!!" I shouted clenching my fists as another much older man came out wearing almost the same outfit.

"Mr. Sebastian is everything alright?" He asked with a small smile but when he turned to me he gasped in a very startled manor his eyes wide in shock "H-h-h-how?? Lo? It can't be! " He sputtered starring at me at first I had no idea who he was but after studying him for a moment I realized..

"Mr. Tanaka?! Oh than it must be true! Ciel is here! He's alive!" I said placing a hand over my mouth tears forming as I shook slightly.

"You know this woman Mr. Tanaka?" Sebastian asked not sure what to think.

"Yes! Lo was one of the former servants to the Phantomhives." He explained regaining his composure. "I'm sure the young master will be overjoyed knowing that she made it out alive. But it would be best to clean her up first of course..."

"Very well then... forgive me my lady one cannot be to cautious, come along and let's get you cleaned up." He said and held his arm out for me to take which I did reluctantly as he lead me into the manor with Tanaka close behind.