Chapter 20

I was back in bed, cuddled up against the man I loved.. He was reading something as he traced circles in my hip with the arm that was wrapped firmly around my small frame.

I recalled a couple hours before.. I went to check on Ciel, after Sebastian explained that he'd revoked the order he had given to cut ties with me.. Sebastian followed me, but stopped in the doorway. I sat on his bed, immediately placing my lips against his forehead.

"Thank you.." I whispered to him, replacing my lips with my own forehead. He gave a happy hum in response.

"Just be careful.. You're all that I have left Luis.. I couldn't bare to see you hurt.." He said, one of his small hands clutching my arm.

"You don't have to worry about me love.. I'll be just fine.."

"Sebastian.. Can I ask you something..?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"I already know what you're going to ask.. And I'll give you an answer.. But right now you need to sleep.." He said, reaching over to put what he had been reading on a night stand. I sat up to retaliate, but he pressed his finger to my lips.. "Shhh..."

He then leaned in, pressing his lips slowly against mine, as though he was favoring the sensation. Slowly easing me back down to the bed, where he slightly pinned me, our lips never parting.

I felt him start to suck on my bottom lip, a hand tracing down my side. I then felt his sharp canines bite at my bottom lip as he emitted a low growl. I felt myself heating up..

He then moved to place one of his knees between my thighs, discarding my lips and moving to attack passionately at my neck, biting and sucking at my collarbone..

"Sebastian.." I said in a slightly warning tone, as much as I was enjoying this, my body couldn't help but tense, and my stomach to twist in anxious knots.

"I'm aware of the line.." He said, trailing sweeter kisses back up my cheek before he planted one last one on my lips. He then fell back on his side, wrapping both of his arms around me and pulling me close, blowing out the candles by the bed.

Again, something about the warmth, and the pressure of his body wrapped around mine put me to sleep almost instantly..

~*~

It didn't feel like any time had passed when I woke up to my name being whispered aggressively. I jumped slightly when I opened my eyes to see Ciel standing right next to my bed. I squinted at him in the darkness, he hasn't done this since he was little.. Though back then he wouldn't make a sound, I'd just wake up to the feeling of being watched..

"What's wrong..?" I asked groggily, trying to rub the sleep from my eyes. I could feel Sebastian spooning me from behind, his face buried in the back of my hair. He must have taken his shirt off at some point because I felt like I was pressed against bare chest..

My eyes adjusted just enough for me to be able to see Ciel clearly. He opened his mouth to explain but he then noticed the large figure wrapped around me and scowled.

"Don't you think that's a little inappropriate..?" He asked sounding irked.

"We're hardly saints love get over it.. Now what do you need?" I was grumpy to say the least.. He'd woken me up close to 3am.. Only to question my morals..

He sighed.

"It's storming.. And there's a really annoying branch tapping on my window.. I can't sleep.." He explained.

"Why not just sleep in one of the guest bedrooms?" I asked, adjusting myself so I was pressed further into Sebastian and closed my eyes again.

"I can't move the humidifier you set up in my room.. And Sebastian locks those doors when we don't have guests.." He suddenly made a shuttering sound, and it wasn't until then that unnoticed he was shivering. "Why is it so cold down here? How are you not freezing?" He asked.

"I'm practically sleeping with a furnace.." I said quickly, starting to shake my 'furnace' awake. "Hey..Sebastian.. Wake up..!" He let out a low, annoyed growl.

"No.." He growled, tightening his grip on me. I started roughly patting what I think to be was his ass..

"Hey.. Go move his humidifier and open a guest room.. He can't sleep in his room.." I heard him grumble something that I couldn't quite make out.. But he slowly started dragging himself out of bed.

"Good God Sebastian! Put some bloody clothes on!" Ciel scolded once he noticed that Sebastian was only in boxers.

"My apologies.." He growled slightly. "I wasn't expecting a visit from my young master in the middle of the night.." He stood up and pulled on a night robe, fishing his keys out of his coat that was draped across a chair and left the room.

It felt as if as soon as Sebastian crossed the threshold, Ciel leaped into my bed and under the covers, letting out another shutter. I wrapped the blankets tightly around him, rubbing his bare legs roughly to warm them up.

It didn't take long for Sebastian to return, taking Ciel and leading him back upstairs. He sighed loudly as he closed the door behind him as he re-entered my room.

"Is he all settled?" I asked.

"He should be.. He must be feeling better.. If he's able to complain.." He grumbled as he took off his robe and settled back in the bed with me, taking his same position as before.

"Hey Sebastian.. If demons don't need to sleep why are you so grumbly..?" I asked.

"I'm not annoyed that he woke me up I'm annoyed he made me leave this bed.." He said, nuzzling his face into my hair again.