See you soon!

The very moment England left the house I could feel all the pressure and tension leave as well. It was suddenly light in the house, peaceful. Like when the moon comes out from behind the shadows and lights up a field in her soft silver light. Things were finally calm in the house.

The day after Thanksgiving we spent in the living room being as lazy as possible. I order Chinese take outs. We watched almost every Disney movie I had. We even brought the rabbit out to play. Though, he did prefer to stay in Nats lap most of the time. We laughed, joked, and played. Kat even finished her vase. It ended up being very beautiful. In short we had a great time.

But all good things must come to an end. The day flew by all too quickly for my liking. As much as I would have liked for them to stay longer it was time for them to go back home.

I stood in front of the front door on the early hours of the morning. In front of me stood my big brother. He had his bag with him, ready to start his long drive back to his country. Sadness clung to my heart as we said our goodbyes.

"I'm going to miss you bro." I said to the Canadian.

"Same. Feel free to call when ever. And I will be talking with China about the thing." He told me as he pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks bro. And thanks again for coming. I know it wasn't the week I promised, but it was still pretty fun." I shrugged with a small smiled.

"Yes, it was." He laughed as he hugged me tighter. "I gotta go now Alfie. I'll see you later." He said breaking from the hug.

"Yea, I'll see you around Mattie. Love you."

"Love you too." He waved bye before leaving the house.

I watched him leave with a heavy heart. I love my brother dearly and I always hated seeing him leave. I watched his car for a long as I possibly could. Whith a small sigh I turned away from the window. I headed up the stairs to me room where Ivan was packing his bags. They will be leaving in an hour when I go to drop them off at thw airport. I sighed dramaticly and flopped on my bed, next to his open suit case.

"Hello Alfred. Are you hear to help me pack?" He asked with a chuckle.

"No." I huffed and glared at the suit case as of it were the root of all my problems. "How mad do you thing our bosses would be if I just kidnapped you?"

"Very mad. Don't try it, it won't be worth it." He smiled at me.

"But I don't want you to leave." I pouted. "I mean, on one hand I'm looking forward to having the house to myself again. I miss walking around in just my boxers." I said earni g a look from the larger male. "On the other hand I'm going to miss waking up with you. I'm going to miss cuddling with you too." I whined.

"It wont be so bad." He said pressing a kiss to my forehead. "I'll see you at the next meeting, da? The meeting will be held in my country. Then you will spend Christmas with me."

"I know, but that is a whole month away!" I whined louder.

"You will be okay Fredka." He said pulling me up into a kiss.

I pouted when he broke away a few moments latter. "I still won't like it."

"Neither will I, but we'll live." He close his suit case. "Are you ready to leave?"

"...Yes." I crossed my arms.

"Okay. I will go get my sisters. I'll meet you down stairs in a few minutes." He kissed my cheek and left.

I sighed and walked down stairs. At the bottom of the steps stood Lampushka. He wasn't in his carrier because Ivan decided that he needed to be here for Hero like a good father. So he is staying untill the kittens are old enough to be given away to other nations. I knew it was breaking his heart to leave his cat behind, but he knew it would break Lampushkas and Hero's hearts to separate the two of them.