And the two arrived.

"I can't believe you actually invited those two. Especially after how they treated you the last time you saw either of them." Mattie said annoyed. He had his arms crossed and a small glare on his face.

"Hey, I didn't invite them! They invited themselfs." I tried defending myself.

"I thought you said they never came when you did invite them. Why would they change minds now?" Ivan asked upset as well.

"I don't know. I think it's because I invited you three." I said gesturing to the Snow Trio. "As you already know England isn't very fond of you, so he probably is showing up to try and cause trouble. France is likely his back up."

"When they invited themselves why didn't you say no?" He asked.

I sighed heavily and crossed my arms. "I'm hoping that they might might change their minds about you. That if they have a chance to see who you really are they might not hate you anymore. I though that this might be a good chance to do just that." I explained softly.

It was the truth. I am hoping that they might finally see that he's a diffrent person now then he used to be. And that maybe by gaining the trust of most of the G8 he could be able to gain the trust of others. He would be able to make more friends. I know how lonely he is and I want to help.

"You're willing to take the torment that they're going to dish out just so you can help Ivan win their approval?" Mattie asked dryly.

"Yep! That's the plan." I said with a false cheer. I heard a knock on the front door. "Well, that's them. If you don't want to deal with them just yet I suggest you all leave."

They scattered like mice. Kat whent in the direction of the library, probably to do some knitting. Nat when back to the rabbit. She has grown so attached to it in the one hour we had it. Both Ivan and Matt whent to the kitchen. Probably to start cooking dinner.

I walked up to the front door and steadied my self. I took in a deep breath, put a smile on my face, and opened the door. "Hey guys! How's it going?"

"Let us in you bloody git! It's freezing out here!" England hissed and pushed me aside.

"Now, mon cher, it's not that cold out. No need to be pushing people around." France said coming in next.

"You two are a little late. Did you guys have trouble getting here?" I asked them, a fake smile etched on my face.

"Of course we did, your directions made no sense!" He huffed.

"Well, the last ones didn't." France said turning to me. "'Turn right at the willow tree, a left at the orange barn, if you see the cow you've gone too far'." He said reading off my instructions.

"Okay, the last ones are a little weird, but you got here just fine didn't you?" I pointed out.

"Oui, but it could have been clearer. We did end up seeing the cow." He told me and flicked his hair.

"Why are you out this far away from a city anyway?" England asked annoyed by my living arangments.

"This place is very special to me. To ensure no one else built here, I made this my home." I answered vaguely. "Now, let me show you to your rooms."

"Finally. I'm getting tired of carrying my bag." He huffed.

I waited untill I turned around to roll my eyes. I know I'm a superpower and my strength is a lot higher then others, but one bag should not be that heavy. Certainly not one packed for only a week. I got up the stairs and turned down the hall.

"Okay. To the left is Katyushas room." I said pointing out diffrent rooms. "Next to her's is Natalia's. I put Mattie next to mine. France, you're in here. England, you're right across from him."