Five in total, Pluse two.

I was darting around happily trying make sute my house was perfect. A large grin was on my face and their was a spring in my step. My family would be coming over today to spend Thanksgiving with me! While the wait was not actually that long, it felt like an eternity since the last time I'd seen any of them.

In order to spend as much time with each of them as possible I made a list of thing we were gonna do to bond. I had all sorts of things in it. Ice skating, movie watching, some arts and crafts. All sorts of things. I'm super excited.

"Meow." Hero called from the plush chair she has claimed as her own. Her belly was swollen with her unborn offspring. She was due any day now, so I had set up a box for her in my room.

"I'm excited because people are coming over." I said giving her a scratch behind the ear.

"Meow, meow."

"People I like. Like Ivan! And do you know what that means?" I said smiling wider.

"Ppuurr?"

"Lampushka is coming over too!" I spread my arms wide.

She staired at me for a second before quickly standing up. "MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! Ppppuuuuurrrr!" She spun around in a circle a few times in excitement.

"I though you would like that bit of information." I scooped her up and hugged her. "Who knows. He might just be here when the kittens are born."

"Meow." She rubbed her head against mine.

"Alright, I gotta put you down. I still need to get a few things done." I said putting her back down on the plush chair.

I darted around the house putting the final touches on a few things. I heard my phone buzz on the coffee table and dove fore it. While laying on the floor, where I had landed, I opened up the text bubble.

Snowflake: The plane will be landing in thirty minutes. I can't wait to see you.

Me: Okay! I'll be sure to be there on time. I'll be bring my brother and Hero, but don't worry. I'm taking my van. I'll see you on the inside. Love you!

Snowflake: Love you too.

I smiled and put down the phone. Before long my mostly empty house will be filled with people laughing. I'll have music playing in the background. Everything is going to be just perfect.

Well, almost everything. If only th-.

*Creak* Someone opened my front door!

I stopped my chain of thought and picked my head off the  floor. I heard foots steps before hearing the door close. Very familiar footsteps. A big smile crept it's way on my face. I quickly, but quietly, got off the floor, making sure to keep as low as possible. I crept around behind the couch and waited untill their back was turned.

"MATTIE!" I shouted happily as I flew through the air and landed on him. He let out a quiet oof hitting the floor. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist, burring my face in the back of his jacket. "I missed you!"

"I noticed." He said with amusement lacing his voice. I giggled and burried deeper. Kuma sat next to us, just watching. "Get off me will you! I gotta put my stuff in my room."

"No! My Mattie!" I pouted and hugged him tighter.

"Do I have to carry you?" He asked with a small laugh and turned around to face me.

"Yes." I said quietly like a small child.

He rolled his eyes, but stood up with me still clinging on to his back like a koala. He had to slowly lean over to pick up his bag so that we wouldn't topple over.