Scream queen

Once we had gotten to the airport the pixie like Cullen whisked me and my sister away almost immediately towards a very nice looking car. Whilst Alice and Bella chattered to keep themselves composed and their thoughts occupied I drifted off. I took in the beauty of the scenery before me as I looked out at it through the dark window next to me. I'd always wanted to go to Italy. It was almost like an impulse to go. Like something was pulling me here. I was glad to be here although it was under a particularly unfavourable circumstance.

Suddenly, we stopped and it was as if everything was going in slow motion. My sister heaved herself from the car, shoving people in red cloaks aside hastily as her feet hit the pale stone paving. I looked sharply away to turn towards the golden eyed girl in the car with me whom simply gestures towards the large, dark oak door which my brunette sister was headed for.

I steadily and calmly exited the vehicle I had spent what merely felt like seconds in the body of. I began to walk. Slowly. Steadily.

My ruby red heels clicked against the paving and were soon joined by a pair of smaller feet walking at my pace. Slowly. Steadily.

An ache began erupting in my chest as though my heart were a map that was leading me to something inside this imposing structure. Slowly. Steadily.

I reached the door as Alice entered, seemingly talking to someone in what lie on the other side of it as I entered. Slowly. Steadily.

I saw people's mouths moving although I could not hear the words that escaped their lips. Slowly. Steadily.

I was pulled by the short Cullen as we five vampires and two humans entered a tight confined elevator. Slowly. Steadily.

Dull music played in the background as the cold doors opened releasing me from the metal coffin. Slowly. Steadily.

My heart began to race as my eyes rushed around, glancing over each architectural detail although not truly taking any of it in. Slowly. Steadily.

And suddenly, we halted.

We had entered a wide, bright room with paintings upon the ceiling and exquisitely detailed architecture upon the walls. But then, my eyes drifted towards what lay in front of me and the sight caused me to take in a deep breath.

Three beautiful men sat upon perfectly placed thrones, however I knew this was a sight I had seen before. A sight not from any of my waking hours or from any movie, but a sight from my dreams. I pondered over how one could dream of someone real that they had not met nor seen before, which I also quickly shut down as I realised I was in a room full of vampires so that is the least impossible scenario I could be thinking over.

Three pairs of scarlet eyes looked me over making me suddenly uncomfortable. One pair looked on in disdain, another in content and another in sorrow.

"Ah, Bella, so you are alive after all." The raven haired male that once sat in between the two other men that I had recognised. He stood sharply before raising his hand to Edward. The brunette Cullen gave his hand to the man as a smile grew on his face. "Oh, I do love a happy ending. But, who is this with you?" The short man with a maniacal grin exclaimed.

"I'm Marylin Swan." I had responded loudly before anyone else had a chance to speak. "And she can speak for herself." A stern expression covered my face. My blank face twitched slightly as the red eyed man simply laughed joyously.

"Watch your attitude." My eyes snapped towards a blonde that now sneered at me.

"Now now Caius." The raven haired man spoke in a half calm half condescending tone towards who I now knew as Caius.

"No, let him speak, after all that the bleach must be irritating his skin and therefore must be putting him in a rather foul mood." I shot back with a glare. Of course, it was at that very moment a strand of my wavy hair fell in front of my eye causing me to try feebly for three minutes to blow it away from my face.

I looked up again after conceding and brushing the loose hair away with my slender hands only to see the king before me chucking, the other dark haired king smiling and the blonde king poorly hiding a smile behind a sneer. A thin blush coated my cheeks. A genuine smile spread across the dark haired man in front of me before he turned back to my sister.

"Now, what are we going to do with you." He spoke, his voice instantly comforting me although I did not know why.

"You already know what you're going to do brother, she knows too much." Those words that came from the blonde hothead immediately reversed the previous effect of his and his brothers' words. I tensed not hearing anything but a faint ringing that filled my ears.

I began to tremble as a weight built up in my chest, bubbling upwards towards my throat until...

I screamed.

Everyone's eyes snapped towards me as they all covered their ears desperately. Each of their faces contorted into expressions of  pain.

I closed my mouth slowly as my screeching came to a halt.

Cautiously, the vampires in the room released their grip on their ears staring at me like I was a science experiment that could blow at any moment.

I walked past the guards that parted to allow me past as I saw the unconscious body of my sister. I rushed to her side, dropping to a seated position upon the slabs of marble. I lifted her delicate head to rest upon my lap as I stroked her hair, tears filling my eyes.

I turned my head only to see three kings smiling deviously like sharks looking upon their prey.

I had a bad feeling about what was to come.