She nodded with a resigned sigh. She was undeniably cute, but it's a shame that my heart refuses to warm up to her.

As we stepped out of the hotel, the bright sunlight hit our faces, creating an atmosphere that was too perfect to be real

As we stepped out of the hotel, the bright sunlight hit our faces, creating an atmosphere that was too perfect to be real. Despite the turmoil inside me, I forced a smile onto my lips as we strolled down the cobblestone streets. A gentle breeze played with her hair, causing strands to dance in the wind. I found myself stealing glances at her, unable to shake off the undeniable truth: she had an alluring charm that I couldn't help but notice.

Glancing subtly, I noticed the ever-present paparazzi tailing us. Their lack of subtlety was rather remarkable.

"Look," she whispered, nodding toward a street musician serenading with his guitar. The melody lingered like a tender promise.

In a moment of audacity, I reached out and tenderly clasped her hand, our fingers intertwining. A small act for the paparazzi, yet I could almost hear their frenzy.

"Ever thought about an acting career?" she murmured beside me, her words grazing my ear and sending a tickling shiver down my spine. "These cheesy acts could make you quite the star."

"Enough banter," I whispered back, our faces mere inches apart, "just flash a smile like you're head over heels for me."

Public displays of affection—call it what you will, but it was news for them, and we were obliging.

"The very thought makes my brain hurt," she replied, her smile sugary sweet, though her eyes gleamed with mischief.

After what felt like an eternity, the paparazzi finally ceased tailing us. I heaved a sigh of relief.

"That was exhausting," Y/N exhaled, settling onto a nearby bench. I joined her, my gaze drifting to the evening sky.

"Dinner and then we head back? We've been strolling aimlessly and bingeing on junk," I proposed, watching a formation of birds paint the sky with their flight—it was a picturesque sight.

"Can't we start working tomorrow? Must we waste an entire week doing nothing?" She looked at me, fatigue evident in her eyes.

Our honeymoon phase was meant to last a week before she took on her role as my secretary. But even I was growing weary of the charade. I needed a distraction, anything to escape being in her constant presence.

"I'll talk to my dad about it," I replied, my eyes falling to her wrist, where makeup concealed her bruise. Reaching out, I clasped her hand—she flinched, but I held on.

"I'm sorry for this mess. I know we don't exactly click, but I must've been out of my mind. Truly, I'm sorry."

Surprise danced across her features. Did my apology sound insincere and half-hearted? But it was genuine, a sincere apology.

"Apology accepted. Just don't pull stunts like these again. We could try being friends," she suggested, and a sudden wave of irritation surged within me.

Why this feeling again?

"No. I prefer us as strangers," I retorted, my tone frosty as I released her hand.

"Suits you, and I couldn't care less." She turned away, silence settling between us.

Why did the idea of being close to her repulse me so? Why couldn't I unravel my own emotions? Another session with Kun seemed imminent. Curse me.

the ones who have read the original story please dont spoil why taehyung is acting this way, it ruins the fun 😔😭

Also I have changed a bit of the original story. The plot is the same but like some scenarios are different coz I felt like the earlier version y/n and Taehyung were immature.

Thanks for reading guys <3.