4.

Double update

Tw! Violence

Chapter 4

Y/n's pov

The piercing sounds of shattering glass echoed through the air, mingling with the agonized cries of terrified people and the thunderous gunshots. Each noise seemed to stab into my heart, intensifying the overwhelming sadness and pain that engulfed me. My vision was blurred by the incessant flow of tears, making everything appear distorted and indistinct. I was alone, hiding in my secluded corner, unaware of my mother's whereabouts after she had hidden me here, abandoned and isolated.

"Give it to me, you bastard!" A man's voice, muffled by the black hoodie that concealed his face, resounded through the room, filled with malice and hatred. His gun was mercilessly aimed at my defenseless father.

His mask did nothing to conceal the scar that ran mercilessly across his left eyebrow, sneaking its way down into the depths of the mask itself. The room was crawling with more men dressed in ominous black attire, brandishing an arsenal of guns and sinister weapons. My parents knelt before this ominous figure, sitting arrogantly on his throne-like chair, while they were encircled by his menacing henchmen.

"Give it to me, my dear brother!" The man with the mask demanded, his voice dripping with malevolence.

"Not while I'm still breathing!" My father defiantly spat back, his voice quivering with both fear and determination.

"Oh, is that so... only if you're alive, huh? What should I do my darling brother?" The masked man chuckled darkly, sending chills down my spine, as if the very essence of evil was manifesting before my eyes.

"How dare you call yourself a brother?!" My mother's voice trembled with a mix of loathing and anguish, a side of her I had never witnessed before.

"Just shut up, woman!" The masked man retorted callously, silencing her with a venomous tone.

"One last chance. Surrender it willingly, or you shall face the dire consequences!" The masked man's voice dripped with a sinister threat, as though he held the power to unleash unimaginable horrors upon my father.

Tears streamed uncontrollably down my face as I fought to suppress any sound, my body wracked with inconsolable sobs. A feeble attempt to stand and rush to my father's aid proved futile as my legs remained frozen, deprived of any strength.

Then, it happened. In a split second, my father collapsed to the floor, blood gushing from the center of his forehead, staining the ground beneath him. The masked man stood tall, gun pointed at my fallen father, a twisted smirk of satisfaction playing on his lips.