CHAPTER 18: coffee

CHAPTER 18: coffee

Blinking my sleep ladled eyes open I furrow my brows. Where the fuck am I?

A blindingly bright light shines into my eyes as I raise a hand so shelter myself from the illuminosity. Squinting painfully my eyes adjusted and revealed a beautiful view of Paris. The Eiffel Tower stands proud in the distance and the Louvre is merely visible is the morning fog.

Attempting to get up I am held down by a rather large weight across my waist. Glancing down I am met with an arm holding me tight against a body. The unknown man in my bed mumbled and stirs before rolling onto his back allowing me to get a look at his face.

"I can feel you watching me" his raspy morning voice was barely a whisper in the large room.

"I uhhh- sorry I just don't remember getting into bed with you last night" I say flicking my head away from him and looking down at my clothes. Or lack off. "Oh my- did we... ya know" my wide eyes met his and humour flashed through them.

"No we didn't. You drank a bit too much last night and you kept trying to take your clothes off. So I put you in a shirt backwards so you couldn't get out of them." He said with a small smile on his face.

I lay back onto the bed and laughed a little, "you made a straight jacket out of your shirt" saying it out loud made me laugh a little more and before I knew it Christian was laughing with me.

"Ok. Breakfast?" I asked sitting up right.

"Coffee, black, no sugar cause I'm sweet enough and whatever your making" he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

Standing up I started walking out the room before I got interrupted by a Christian laughing.

"What" I looked over my shoulder.

"Nice arse" he raised his eyebrows and pointed his finger at my butt.

My eyebrows shot up and my hands swung round to cover my bare arse before trotting out the room.

Grabbing a clean pair of pants from my suitcase in the hall way I climb into them and waltz to the kitchen.

————————————————————

Now how do I use this? The monster of a coffee machine sat before me and I let my weight sink into my left hip. Grabbing a mug from the cupboard, I stare for a few moments at the intimidating buttons before me.

Fuck it.

Switching on the kettle, I put the coffee granules into the mug and a tea bag into mine. Whilst the kettle tumbled behind me I gathered the wine glasses and bottles off the counter and started putting them away before finishing making the hot drinks.

Opening the cupboards, I decide on having a bowl of fruit and yoghurt with some granola. I don't know about you but when there is loads of fruit in the house I go a little mad and eat it in a few days. Carrying Christians bowl back into the room- he's not here.

"What do we have?" A voice from the other side of the room startled me. He had pulled the thin curtains back and was gazing over his shoulder at the bowls in my hands.

"Granola and coffee" I smile as I approach him holding out one of the bowls towards his bare chest that had turned to face me. The morning sun had risen since I had first glanced out the window but the golden streams of light so carefully caressed Christians abs I couldn't help but fix my gaze to the amazing view in front of us.

"So" Christian perks up after taking the bowl from my hand, "wheres my coffee" He smirked at me.

"Next to the kettle" I reply sitting on the floor and resting my back against the bed, pleased with the view in front of me. Christian watched me.

"Are you going to get it?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"You know what? I think I'm going to let you do it. Bring mine in with you" I smiled sweetly at him as he rolled his eyes.

"thanks"