The not-a-date date.

Começar do início

“Well going on the past, Yuri used to hate you and you her and look how that turned out,” he grinned. “I got a wittle Rima-ima!”

“No, they wouldn’t...not Rima...she doesn’t- she would have-,” my one free eye widened and I gasped. “My baby’s falling in love.”

“Aw youth,” Gai sighed.

“THIS IS NOT GOOD!” I screamed at him, grabbing him and shaking him. “NOT GOOD! NOT MY BABY!”

His head bobbed back and forth. “Ka-Kakashi s-st-stop!”

I shoved him away from me suddenly and spun away thinking of a plan. “I must not let her near him. No boy is good enough for my baby. But how?”

“Kakashi?”

“They’re on the same team this will be hard,” I mused as I began to pace. Pebbles skirted over the edge of the cliff. “Gai stop playing with the stones, I’m trying to think.”

“Kakashi!”

“Maybe I could get the Hokage to send her on a mission for a while and I’ll have a ‘talk’ with Sasuke,” I grinned at the idea.

“KAKASHI!!”

“WHAT?!” I shouted whirling around to find no Gai but some dust in the air and stones falling over the edge. I frowned. “Gai? This is no time to joke around! I have a serious problem!”

“HELP MEEEE!”

“I can’t help you if I can’t see you,” I pointed out with a huff. “Oh forget it. You’re fine. Now,” I rubbed my hands together. “Time for some Icha Icha Paradise.”

Rima’s p.o.v

Peopled screamed yanking me out of my daydreams and I spun in my seat to see dust rising from the ground and a green suit. My eyes lifted to the murals and I smirked.

Not fun when you’re the one falling, huh? I eased off my seat, finished with my ramen, and strolled over to the mini grater.

“Uncle Gai? You OK?” I asked with a grin.

“Just fine,” he croaked giving me a weak thumbs up.

“Ya sure?”

“Yes, the power of youth!” he gasped, not moving from where he sprawled on the ground.

“Should I, ya know, get a doctor or something?”

“No, I’m fine,” he whispered. “Just going to rest.”