"Where did he go."

The words flashed across my mind.

"Will he come back?"

I shut my eyes tightly, trying my hardest to forget the vivid dream that was clouding every single one of my thoughts.

"M- mom? MOM! MOM!"

"FUCK!" I yelled, punching the cement wall with my fist. I stood there quietly, the only sound being the water droplets hitting my body and the tub bellow me. I could feel the tears brimming my eyes.

'Slap'

I felt a painful sting on my right cheek. I looked down at my hand; the culprit of the decently effortless slap.

"Get your shit together, (Y/n)" I told myself, but even so, the tears came running down like a waterfall, camouflaged my the water escaping the shower head. I smiled slightly to myself, scoffing at my own pitifulness.

The past really does have a way of catching up to me, doesn't it?

After I finished washing myself, I hopped out, wrapping a plush, white towel around my body. I walked back into the room, feeling goosebumps as the cold air surrounded me.

"Tsk, took you long enough."
I heard the familiar deep voice come from behind me.

I turned around slowly, my face red as a strawberry.

"K-katsuki? W-what are you d-doing here?" I question, getting even redder because of my current 'attire'.

Such convenient timing !

(Note the sarcasm)

"We were gonna, y'know, talk." He looked away, probably noticing what I was wearing.

"I- um- oh- yeah.." I stuttered under my breath. I clenched the hem of my towel, waiting for him to turn around or leave -or something.

"J-just give me a second. C-can you maybe- y'know? Turn around?" I pointed out nervously.

"Uh..sure?" He did as he promised, turning around to face the door.

"Don't peek you fucking weirdo." I scolded.

" WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING WEIRDO!" He retorted, but remained facing the door.

I smiled softly, walking toward my bag.

I quickly changed into an oversized, (f/c) shirt and some comfy, black, pijama shorts.

"You can turn around now."
And so he did, his eyes sweeping my figure quickly, but I noticed anyway.
He walked over to the bed, plopping himself on it. He patted the empty space beside him, signaling me to come over.
As soon as I did, his eyes pierced me like a spear through fresh fish.

"So what the fuck did you wanna' talk about?" He questioned, interrupting the odd silence.

I was dreading the conversation, now regretting my decision of asking him to 'talk'. I took in a deep breath, knowing I wasn't getting out of this situation any time soon.

Here goes.

"I um, us?" I said, more to myself than to him.
"What are we, Katsuki? What am I to you?"

The loaded question seemed to take the blonde aback. He blinked a few times, probably not knowing what to say.
I looked down, playing with my own hands nervously.

"I guess we're together." His voice finally broke the silence. My eyes widened at his response. I, of course, hoped that'd be the answer he gave but you could never be too sure with the explosive boy sitting in front of me.

"Y'know, it's really weird hearing that, at least coming from you." I smiled teasingly.

He growled "WELL DON'T GET FUCKING USED TO IT, YOU FUCKING NERD." His voice boomed through my room.

I instinctively placed my hand over his mouth, faster than I could even admit.

"Shhh! Don't scream. It's night, remember?" I chuckled.

He only stared at me, his eyes full of an expression I
couldn't pin point.

"You're such an idiot, you know that, right?"

Suddenly, but slowly, he leaned down toward me. I was caught off guard as he placed his soft lips on mine. Even so, I kissed back, my eyelids meeting my waterline. He was so warm and soft, I just couldn't help but get closer. I straddled him, knotting my hands and legs around his torso and neck, pulling his body closer to mine. His hands soon placed themselves on my waist, holding it tightly. He bit my bottom lip, demanding entrance, which I happily obliged. Our tongues explored each other, fighting for dominance, which of course, he won. He explored my mouth with detail, our kiss getting sloppier as he did. My cheeks were heated, I could tell just by how hot my body felt under his touch. Our breaths wavered, our lungs begging for oxygen. To my dismay, he separated our lips.

"Does that explain how I feel about you?" He smirked deviously.

I matched his smirk, closing a good amount of distance between us.

"I don't know. Lets try again. Just to make sure."

——————
HELLOOOOOO :) how was ur day. Mine was pretty trashhhh wohooo! My classes seriously make me consider dropping out cuz FUCK they are hard. (Lol that's what she said.) OOOoooo We got a little glimpse at (y/n)'s past! This book won't have MUCH angst cuz I want it to be a 'feel good' book, y'know? Anywayyys, I was tagged in a tag (obviously lol) so the next 'part' will be that hehe. It will have some info on me and the book itself so u might wanna read it :}
Love ~Alex ❤️