Breaked

After the commotion two week ago, rumors about Hyun Woo being a good taekwondo practitioner filled the school. They also says that he have an amazing skill which they didn't know. This made the top ten of the school go uneasy.

At home, Hyun Woo is training diligently. He is aiming for the champion next week on the seasonal taekwondo school tournament or simply STST.

"Do you know why Kim Min Joo won the champion title ever since he transferred to the school?"

Being champion always is really suspicious. Right now, Kim Min Joo is on the third year. Hyun Woo have seen him sometimes and he clearly admitted that his looks is better than average.

"His total destruction kick is powerful? "

"No, it's not because of his skills, it because he can break all 5 skills lower than him. But he cannot change his momentum."

He has an advantage towards Min Joo. If Min Joo saw through Hyun Woo's sakura spin, he could stop his move before Min Joo can hit him and continue it with Sakura Kick.

"What's the easiest way to prevent a bird from flying?"

"Leash?"

"No, before it could fly and attack you, you must remove it wings"

Hyun Woo finally got it. He must destroy the source of power from a skill to prevent it. Like tripple tornado and hammer kick that jumps first, he must hit the oponent after jumping to let him fall down and cancel the tornado or hammer kick.

"I got it"

Youngjae left him. Hyun Woo continued finding ways to break all the skills and ended up successful. It is Saturday today so he need to extend his training hours until 10 to be more powerful. They even forgot about jiu jitsu training and continued taekwondo only.

At the early morning, Youngjae kept on knocking on Hyun Woo's door. "Hmm? So early!" Hyun Woo shouted infront of Younjae.

"Dress up formally, something happened in the company"
Youngjae slammed the door infront of Hyun Woo to let him dress up. "I shouldbe the one who slammed the door right?"Hyun Woo thought.

He just showered and changed into the white long sleeves and black short they bought from Kang Hyul. He is doing great at a simple house they bought him. They haven't visited him since then.

He grabbed his phone and wallet and quickly sat on Youngjae's side. This time, Youngjae drives so fast unlike the other times making Hyun Woo thought that it is really a big matter.

They arrived at the company and immediately made it to the CEO office. They saw Park Min Joo and San Ri there sitting problematic.

"What happened?"

" Cha Gyul Jun, one of the officials introduced his son as our Company's trainee last meeting. He needs to be stopped. We can only stop him by introducing another trainee that will change him. Youngjae is now 23 so he is unable to start training so they introduced another trainee. Im sorry but we need to introduce you now and start training next month "

He haven't made his background! Now they need to introduce him!

"This is wrong, he needs a great background first!" Youngjae insisted.

"We moved the contract starts next month so this month, after the match, you must build strong background or any that people adore."
San ri said. Hyun Woo thought for a bit and said,

"I think that is unnecessary"

Hyun Woo's statement surprised the three so he explained, "my parents are somewhat good beings and we traveled around the world back then to help people. Those people know me well"

This explanation made the three happy. But Min Joo's next statemend made Youngjae break his pencil.

"You are good! Being my second son isn't enough, I want you to be my father!"

...
@XflowXtaeX
luhansnipples
streeping
SeptiplierArtSTUDIOS
feigninghearts
writerbrittanyb

This chapter is dedicated to you guys