Lotus Leg Technique

"Huhuhuhu!",
Hyun Woo even how manly, becomes girly after getting into shower. Youngjae didn't told him that the heater is broken so he accidentally bathed using cold water.

"Devil!" He thought.

After showering,  he wore his uniform given to him. It is just a normal taekwondo uniform but black in color and have different size Lotus that covers the left hand of the uniform. He finished his outfit with the white belt since he is also starting again.

He felt curious about his uniform. The uniform being black means he is a disciple but the Lotus confuses Hyun Woo so he decided to ask Youngjae.

The training hall is located at the back of the mansion where many trees are planted so it coveres the hall. He entered the hall and was greeted by a clean small hall that has a Lotus emblem.

"So weird, why are there so many lotus?"  Being curious,  he accidentally asked it out loud.

"That will be explained later on now, show me your leg technique"

Youngjae scared Hyun Woo and now, he is hugging the nearby wood."You damn! How can is show you? I just woke up from coma! "Hyun Woo insisted and pouted.

"Show me" Hyun Woo immediately frozed, the demon infront of him turned into the hell itself! Not the hot hell but the cold hell!. He couldn't do anything but show his technique which he even think that it is a trash.

"Weak, weak technique. The reason why you don't get stronger is because of the training which you undergo!. Base on your physique, you can easily change your momentum"

"Momentum? "

"Yes, if you can make ten kicks in a row that is called momentum.  But in our case, we can change our momentums easily because of our own talents. If we decide to use double kick but the enemy see through it, at the last second, we can change our momentum and use hammer kick."

He felt amazed after hearing those words. If you could really change your momentum, it's devastating.

"Yes devastating right?"

"Fuck! Stop reading my mind!" Hyun Woo cursed inside his mind.

Youngjae continued, " you asked why there are many lotus? Because our family practices lotus leg technique. My mother practice it too but she can't change her momentum easily. This technique has 5 devastating skills. This technique also makes your leg very powerful that a kick of yours can kill a person. This also allows you to change your momentum easily and copy unique skills from different persons. This technique is sacred for our family only but since you're my disciple now, you're qualified "

Copying skills is really amazing. You could break the skills of your oponent if you know the move also. This technique will also enhance speed and power- Hyun Woo thought.

"But for now, we must start from basics, 3 hour practicing the moves i will give you and carry those always" Youngjae said and pointed to the two metal balls that will be tied at each foot and two bracelets that have 1kg metals in each. After pointing, "watch me" Youngjae said and made three moves, blocking, kicking and dodging.

...

A week past like that and Hyun Woo obtained some muscles. His training is really hard but thanks to the maintenance Youngjae gave him, he managed to stay alive. After a week of training,  Hyun Woo is scared even more, at the first week, he used the bicycle machine to practice his leg power and break his limit. If he is lacking of oxygen, Youngjae will put oxygen mask in his mouth and continue practicing. But after all, he felt more powerful.

"Taekwondo is not just attacking but also have some science in it, what part of the body is the most crucial?"

The body have many parts and each part have common weaknesses but in terms of danger, the neck is the most crucial part.

"Neck" he answered.

"Right, if you hit your opponent's neck, its hard for him to stay conscious. But if you kick your opponent's neck and he nearly dropped but you still want to hurt him, what will you do?"

Hyun Woo is a intelligent boy but if it comes to Youngjae asking, he felt dumb. Seeing Hyun Woo not answering,  he continued" After kicking his neck, he sure to be fast enough to kick under his armpit, then to both sides of the abdomen until you like so he won't fall"

"Right! You're so intelligent master! "

"I know, now practice kicking those bags. Be sure to be more powerful!"

"Yes"