Two Months Later

After Hyun Woo recovered for 2 months straight after undergoing therapies, he is now discharged.

"You're gonna stay at my house for the mean time until you want to move out. My parents told me to drop off in our family house for a bit."

Hyun Woo packed his last pair off clothes. Youngjae bought many clothes for him. When Hyun Woo saw the clothes, he was stunned. Those clothes are all branded and high quality.  They are also those clothes that most actors, idols use.

"Mmm"

"Can you say anything apart from "mmm"? "

"Mmm"

...

Inside the car, Hyun Woo felt uncomfortable. He moved from side to side, adjust his seat belt and his hands are trembling.

"Calm down, you'll be riding many cars like this for the future"

"Fuck! How many Ferrari does this man have? Is he a drug lord? God! Im done" Of course, Hyun Woo didn't say it out loud. Instead, he calmed himself and sat comfortably.

"I'm not a drug lord!"

"The actual fuck! Does he read minds? Im going crazy!" Again, Hyun Woo thought imagining also that this man besides him is a demon inside an angelic face.

"Don't go crazy! I may leave you on the streets"

And then, Hyun Woo can no longer withstand his fear,

"FUCK YOU"

...

"Here we are"

They stopped at a big mansion where high quality cars are lined towards it. He felt amazed after witnessing the breathtaking view.

"Don't be amazed, my house is bigger"

Hyun Woo's jaw nearly dropped. This house infront of them needs more than a dozen of maids but Youngjae said that his house is bigger, is he really a drug lord?

He followed Youngjae inside the house where more than a dozen maids greeted them. They walked until they find the sala where a man and woman in 40s appeared. They noticed their presence so they immediately stopped what they are doing and ran towards them.

"Hyun Woo!, Youngjae! My dears come!" The woman shouted and hugged them.

"Do they know me?"

"Of course, they visited you everyday and they also know what you did"

Hyun Woo felt cold sensation in his back so he turned and see the man's strange stare.

"You're perfect for an idol, the best for a business man"

Huh? Just by looking on my body, he knows my specialty? Hyun Woo thought.

"He also have this good body, talented in martial arts"

"So boy, do you want to become a trainee? Of course it will bring you a lot of benefits!" The old man invited him. The woman also nodded expressing satisfied expression.

"He agreed"

Upin hearing what their son, Youngjae said, their eyes immediately sparkled. They smiled to their selfves.

"Perfect! Do you want to be our son in exchange of Youngjae?"

Hyun Woo immediately shook his head. This family is full of demons, even sacrificing their son for me!.

"Let's go eat breakfast! And after let's talk about the contract!"
The old woman pushed the two to the kitchen, happiness visible in her eyes.

They reached the kitchen and Hyun Woo can only mutter to himself,

"Is this a feast?"