Awesome!

"Remember to bring your uniform for taekwondo,  you will be sparring with your classmates"

"Mmm? Why?didn't you tell me to hide that i practice taekwondo until the seasonal match next month?"

"Remember last week?"

Last week at Friday, Youngjae told his classmates to pass their projects but no one passed. Hyun Woo didn't pass because Youngjae told him he didn't need to because of his schedule. Because of this, Youngjae got angry and walked out.

"Why? "

"I told them that it's your first time sparring and you only know the basics. I will ask their teacher to organize one match with you. Beat him for me"

"Taekwondo is not used for revenge" Youngjae's voice rangged in Hyun Woo's mind.

"Hey isn't taekwondo not used for revenge?"

"Do you want to get beating from me?"

The day goes like that and it's now their taekwondo class but before going, Youngjae gave Hyun Woo some pointers first at his office.

"Your oponent is Kim Jun Sul. You must not use any special skills only the basics. They won't know that you are my disciple because they haven't seen our family wear your uniform"

He nodded. Youngjae brought him to a big room and found his classmates squatting. There is a male teacher before them.

"Mr. Park, what could we do for you"
The man greeted him also the students.

[Wow, is that Hyun Woo?  His clothes are good]

[Which training club does he got that uniform?]

[Why did Mr.Park accompany him?]

"Everyone, today there will be a sparring as you know right?, here is Hyun Woo. It's his first time to have sparring, Jun Sul, he is your opponent for today"

Hearing what Youngjae announced,  they broke into whispers. "Okay come here now, be gentle okay?" The teacher said.

"Can i try my kicks first and Jun Sul will block them then next is sparring?"

Upon saying this, Youngjae smirked "he really is my disciple " he thought. His oponent nodded. They saluted and Hyun Woo performed attacking stance while Jun Sul the opposite.

"Brown" Youngjae shouted. Back then, Youngjae gave Hyun Woo signs. If red it means fierce, while blue means calm and swift, brown means steady and powerful and white for fast and brutal.

His classmate didn't know this so they didn't pay attention to it. Hyun Woo first attack with a simple side kick and when the left side of Jun Sul is open, he kicked his side three times. Each kick is very steady and powerful so Jun Sul dropped to the ground. His classmates were shocked by this.

[What happened? ]

[Something is wrong, why is his kicks so powerful?]

[His posture is very steady]

"It hurts, his attacks are so powerful and steady, his first kick looks simple and weak but when i blocked it, it turned to be like metal" Jun Sul thought.  He again stand up and readied himself. This time, it is now sparring.

Jun Sul took the initiative to attack. Hyun Woo just kept on blocking and blocking his kicks easily.

[Jun sul's kick doesn't hit him]

[Will he use his over bearing kick?]

His classmates thought,

Jun Sul's energy is draining fast because of his fierce attack. He can no longer hold his anger and used Over Bearing Kick. This kicks depend on his body weight and gravity to hit his oponent brutaly. He first jumped and spinned for a bit and kicked Hyun Woo on his neck. Seeing this, Hyun Woo immediately cut the skills life force and kicked Jun Sul at his right abdomen. This made Jun Sul lose his momentum and dropped to the ground.

[He broke the skill!]

[Is he really a beginner?]

[What happened]

His classmates where nervous, it's first time for Jun Sul to be defeated in their class. Jun Sul didn't mind the attack and still stand up.

"Light Step"

His classmates were curious about this light step. They don't know what skill is this while Hyun Woo is speechless. Before the game, Youngjae told him not to use any special skill. Hyun Woo made a two meter distance and then jumped towards Jun Sul. Jun Sul barely saw Hyun Woo but he still kicked towards Hyun Woo's shoulder. Hyun Woo saw this and jumped backwards then sidewards then frontwards and kicked Jun Sul's shoulder. Jun Sul is busy finding Hyun Woo until he felt the kick. He turned where the kick originated but he see nothing then another kick landed on his foot. He looked at the area hut still see nothing, then a powerful kick landedon his back and made Jun Sul kneel. Hyun Woo was preparing to K.O him but Youngjae stopped them.

"See? Your ruining the school's reputation. You can't even defeat him who doesn't have official sparring partners!. I told you that it's his first time sparring but it doesn't mean he doesn't know any skills! Shame on you!"

Youngjae scolded them. Behind him is Hyun Woo silently laughing. "We're sorry Mr.Park" they apologized.

Hyun Woo and Youngjae left the room leaving his classmates dumbfounded. "Waht happened  Jun Sul?" His teacher asked.

"I don't know, his attacks are very powerful and steady. He is also fast i can't see him"

"Teacher, what happened?" A students asked.

"I also don't know but i can only say one word, Awesome"