elegant

After a week again, Hyun Woo is finally ready.

"Did you feel or observed something after attacking those bags?"

"Yes, i think i move so elegant,fast but clam"

Hyun Woo made a great progress. He can finally break 10 cm tiles.

"That is the sign that you already has the Lotus technique in your mind. Are you ready for the first skill?"

"Yes"

Youngjae performed. He dashed towards a dummy so fast and kicked it, and used his legs to kick on the floor and he moved backwards. Then again moved to the another side and kicked again. Hyun Woo barely saw the entire movements of Youngjae.

"That is called light step. It allows you to move so fast and attack so fierce. It depends on your leg's burst power. You don't need to run, just use your feet to jump from  side to side."

Hyun Woo immediately practiced and after the first try he succeeded but he still think that something is lacking. He replayed the scene of Youngjae in his mind. He saw that his speed is not lacking but his kicks are so powerful but nothing compared to Youngjae . Thus, he ran towards outside the hall and found Youngjae sitting peacefully.

"Master please enlighten me" He said and kneeled infront of Younjae.  Youngjae stand up and walked to a mearby big pot with water inside it.

"Break that using your kick"

Hyun Woo used all his power and kicked the pot but no avail, it just vibrated. He repeated it multiple times until his foot reddened.

"Watch me"

Hyun Woo stayed away and watched Youngjae.  Instead of using his full power, Youngjae just relied on his speed and kicked the pot. Shockingly,  the pot didn't break but a big whole appeared.

"Think of how did i do it and come to me after you made a hole yourself "

Youngjae left Hyun Woo speachless. How can he mutter a word if he is so amazed!. He kicked it so hard but no avail while his master just kicked it easily and made a hole into it.

He decided to rest for a bit and watch an english movie called "Kingsman Golden Circle". After watching the middle most part, an idea came to his mind.

"Finally!"