Spinning Hammer

"Slow down" Youngjae which Hyun Woo named devil warned him. This is the second to the last day of the week, saturday but Hyun Woo still haven't created his own move.

"Numnumnum... i haven't made any progress yet!"

Hyun Woo is powerful enough to defeat all those taekwondo practitioners at College of Korea but he is craving for more. This is because what Youngjae thought him, never be contended. After the month of training, Hyun Woo himself is becoming a devil.

His once full of life eyes became a colder once like a cold abyss. Youngjae also noticed that Hyun Woo became a miniature of himself. They are alike in many aspects. Only talks when necessary, talks only to worthy persons, doesn't value money and relations very much.

"It's like you'll gonna die. I'm not forcing you"

"And the devil talks again. Lier!  You're not forcing me?let see"

Hyun Woo barely believes on Youngjae. Why? It's because of the first week of his training. Youngjae promised that he will let Hyun Woo rest for a day if and only if he finishes 50 rounds of daily exercise. Seeing this as a miracle,  Hyun Woo did his best and accomplished the job but after it, Youngjae complained that if Hyun Woo will rest for a day, he will become weaker so he didn't let Hyun Woo rest.

After eating, he ran towards the training hall. He faced the punching bag and thought.

(Im starting to make Point of Views for the Characters okay?)

Hyun Woo

Hmp! That devil never fulfill his promises! After promising that he will help me! He avoids me!.

Now what will i do?

Im going crazy here! I have total of eleven powerful skills but none of them is my original!

I need to think of something!

In a match, you must be fast and powerful!

I can make 4 kicks a second and spin 540 degress per second. What can i do with it?

Ahhh!

Third Person

Hyun Woo made his stance. He spinned 360 degrees and kicked the bag and again clockwise and kicked the punching bag.

"It's similar to sakura spin, it can easily be predicted." He thought. He again made an attack. He made a back flip while making sure his feet hit the bag.

"If my enemy is attentive,  he can block my feet and i will suffer twice the damage and hit my back with the floor"

He used five hours in the hall practicing but didn't made any progress. After wipping his sweat, he took a walk outside and decided to stay under a tree.

"This monday, i must have an original skill already or they will tell me that i copied all those moves. I must make use my talent in momentum!"

Hyun Woo again continued walking but in his way he saw a leaf.

The leaf was falling gracefully while spinning, it's hard to predict where it will drop because it changes his way of spinning from time to time, from counter clockwise and clockwise. This made Hyun Woo dizzy for a bit but still witness how the leaf drops in the surface of the water in a fish pond that creates hundreds of small waves that disrupts the fishes.

"I GOT IT!"

He ran towards the training hall. Luckily the ceiling is very high.

He backed off until 5 meters away from the wood he set upped. He front flipped his body continously until he reached two meters away from the wood. Then, he used his leg power and jumped up in the air, until he is 5 meters, above the ground and started to spin drastically. He spinned 5 times for two seconds like a ball and after reaching half a meter far from the wood, he used both of his foot and made a powerful hammer kick. The wood broke after the impact.

"Finally! But i must do my idea. Unlike the leaf, i only spinned for one particular direction. I must spinn clockwise and counter clockwise and change my pattern for every three second nor two second"

He again made a 3 meter distance because the fighting space is always not unlimited. He flipped until he reached 1 meter far from the target and jumped up in the air. He started to spin clockwise first then clockwise,  counter clockwise,  clock wise, counter clock wise, counter clockwise and finally clockwise and he hit the target facing the south.

"Marvelous "

A voice came from behind.

"Praising me while you didn't help me! You devil!"

"If i helped you, you may have not reached this far. So far, I'm impressed "

"Okay, wait, how did you know i made a skill, are you watching me from the start? "