Concentrate

After watching the English movie, he finally realized what he need to be done. Like a gun, his kick must concentrate all of its force in one point to be more deadly.

After arriving, he calmly kicked his foot while concentrating all of his force and then it came, what Hyun Woo is waiting for came.

"I thought I'll need to wait for you for another week, we are running out of time"

As the pot broke, Youngjae's voice sounded in the area. He handed Hyun Woo a piece of paper. He opened it and saw some skills.

"That's the top 10 skills of College of Korea. You need to practice all of that for two weeks starting today. Let's start with the Total Destruction Kick. In order to perform this, you must jump high, focus your strength and weith at your lower body extremities and spin fastly. While spinning, you must kick your oponent. This skill is owned by the top one of the school, Kim Min Joo. His Destruction kick defeated 7 oponents easily. But unlike him, you need to use what concept you just learned right now and aim for the vital parts of your oponent"

Youngjae showed Hyun Woo a video of Min Joo imitating a drill. He really is powerful but his kick aimed only at his oponent's chest. He relies on his spinning to hit his oponent. His spins made his foot hit the oponent thus, it's not Min joo who made a kick, it's his skill.

"But, this seemed hard"

"Nothings hard when I'm your master. Follow me"

He followed Youngjae inside the training hall and saw a simple wheel like what animals use.

He grabbed Hyun Woo and placed him inside the wheel and tied his hands and feet at the steels.

"I'll turn this machine weakly, you need to speed up using your weight in order to let your body adapt to the sensation. You must not vomit"

Youngjae let the machine spin. Hyun Woo felt nothing at first but when he applied his weight and it started to get faster, his intestines contract and expands.

Another day passed like that and it's only 3 days left for the second week. After another 5 hours of the spinning machine, Hyun Woo tried the skill.

He jumped upwards and tilted to the dummy's direction like and arrow. He started to spin and kick towards it's neck. After a full 10 seconds of spinning and kicking, he landed.

"Overall 15 kicks aiming for the neck, great"

And a another week passed like that. He continued learning the top 10 skills of the school.

1.Total destruction kick
2.Tripple Tornado triple Kick
3.Tornado Hammer kick
4. Sakura Spin
5. Firework kick
6. Sakura kick
7. 18 needle kick
8. Tornado Triple Kick
9. Side Acupuncture Kick
10. Double Chop Kick