Chapter 15 - Trip

Beginne am Anfang

"O-okay, onii-chan..."

I turned at the back and realized that all of them are sleeping. At the middle passenger's seat, Tsubaki-nii was leaning on the window while Ema and Yuusuke are resting their heads on each other. And at the back passenger's seat, Louis-nii and Azu-nii are leaning on both sides of their window.

Since this is a rare opportunity, I decided to take a picture of Yuusuke and Ema together. Not to be biased but I support Yuusuke with Ema more than my other brothers. It's because Yuusuke was the first one who ever got to know Ema. But still though, we don't know who Ema loves here.

I took my phone from my satchel and captured a photo of the two. I didn't noticed that I turned on the flash and panicked. I quickly hid my phone. Luckily, none of them woke up.

Suddenly, Natsu-nii noticed my reaction and chuckled. We then started to initiate a conversation because he told me that the ride is quiet so he is getting drowsy because of it. So we spent the rest of the ride talking about the games he asked me to test with Ema and about other stuffs such as school and work. I don't really get Natsu-nii sometimes but I'm glad because I was able to keep him company while driving.

________________________________________________________________________________

We arrived at the place we are staying at. It's one of the vacation house my family owns. I just noticed that we are filthy rich. My mom is a fashion designer but I can't believe she could have this much of fortune!

I got out of Natsu-nii's car and did a lot of stretching. The others got out too. Some of then just woke up from their sleep while the others are still very sleepy.

Afterwards, Masa-nii's car also arrived. They immediately got out and picked up their things and went inside the place.

"Onee-chan!"

I turned around and saw Wataru running towards me. I got surprised at the moment and fell down when he accidentally pushed me. He also fell and is on top of me. When he noticed, he quickly got up and apologized.

"Wah! I'm so sorry onee-chan. I didn't mean to... I got so excited since it's your first time here..."

Masa-nii helped me get up and I wiped off the dust printed on my clothes.

"It's okay Taru-kun! I'm not even hurt. So no biggie!"

I gave Wataru a hug and he hugged back.

"Yay! Thank you for forgiving me onee-chan!"

We proceed inside the house to rest and prepare for the festival later.

________________________________________________________________________________

I took my kimono from my bag and smiled at it. I recently bought it with Ema. I haven't really wore one since I'm not that interested in festivals. If there is one being held, I would not bother joining.

Though I already joined some festivals in the past, I could barely remember them. The last festival that I could remember was last year's autumn festival. But well, it is also a painful memory because of the fact that it is the last time I saw my foster parents alive. Because the day after that, they both died in a plane crash.

Ema knocked on the door and went inside. The festival is starting soon, and we should prepare each other.

________________________________________________________________________________

I first changed and wore my kimono. The color is red and it has a lot of flowery designs, perfect for spring!

Ema wore a pink kimono and it suits her well!