But Lorelei's powers current elemental powers hadn't changed. The curious thing with her was that she began getting new powers almost everyday. Ones that had nothing to do with her elemental powers at all. She was able to read minds now, and talk to people in their head. She was also teleport around the tower, and the other day she had destroyed a window using energy. It was as if she was slowly getting the other girl's powers. No one was able to figure it out yet. Lorelei had no idea what was happening. She was able to touch both the stones with no issue. No one was able to touch both of them except for her.

Lorelei was frustrated with her powers. Her eyes hadn't changed yet, unlike the rest of them, and she was unable to classify her powers into any form of category. She began to doubt her abilities, and she felt inadequate compared to the rest of her friends. She kept it to herself, her self-doubt, and she still practiced with the others, who were concerned that her eyes hadn't found their colour yet. Tony, Bruce, Skylar and Tris continued to find out what the objects were, and beginning to get somewhere with it, but not nearly enough to help Lorelei's case. She needed to find out what was happening to her, and fast. Because she didn't know what would happen if her eyes changed at this rate, and she began to fear the colour change just as much as she longed for it.

-

Lexi was unable to get that kiss out of her mind. It had been driving her crazy since Christmas, and she didn't know what to do about it. If anything, it fuelled her and Bucky's constant bickering even more. Their fights that used to happen only twice a week were now happening almost every time they saw each other. Raven or Steve were usually the ones who would have to stop the fight before it escalated. There had been a couple of times where Lexi had tried to hit him, but she was always stopped.

She didn't understand why she would get angry with him so easily. Every time Bucky questioned her, she would get angry. If he didn't agree with her, she would get angry. It had gotten to the point where even a compliment with an "underlying meaning" would set her off.

But Raven was certainly right about one thing; when the two of them let their body language lead them, it was amazing. She remembered how she felt when she danced with him at the gala. When she looked into those sparkling blue eyes, she felt... at home; a feeling she hadn't really felt all her life. And when he had kissed her, it was as if a million fireworks had gone off in her stomach.

A knock was suddenly heard at her door, causing her to come out of her thoughts. It was uncommon for someone to knock past eleven o'clock at night, everyone was mostly in their rooms by then.

"Come in," she said to whoever was behind the door. The person opened the door to reveal the person she had least expected to see; it was Bucky. She looked up in surprise as to what he would be doing on their floor at this hour, let alone in her room. "Bucky? What the hell are you doing here?" She asked him roughly, expecting him to pick a fight about something. He shut the door behind him and walked closer to her bed, where she had been sitting and thinking.

"May I sit?" He asked, no intent for any form of fight in his eyes.

"Tell me why you're here first," she replied skeptically.

"I want to talk you about the fights. Is that fine or are you going to fight with me about that too?" He raised his voice slightly, getting annoyed with her much more quickly than the usual. Lexi decided to bite her tongue for once.

"Fair enough," she gestured for him to sit down on the bed. He did so and looked her straight in the eyes before saying,

"Before you start screaming at me for being an asshole, I wanted to ask you why you're so pissed off at me all the time." He said, pausing for a moment before continuing, looking for an answer from her. When he wasn't receiving one, he went on, "It's gotten to the point where I think you and I need to actually work this out,"