~The leather journal~

(You've probably seen this one tossed around)

College AU/ High school AU scenario:
OC/Character is walking through the halls of their school and minding their own business. They suddenly come across a leather journal in the middle of the hallway. 'Someone must've dropped it.' OC/Character thinks, picking it up and cracking it open to see who it belongs to. When the journal is opened; it reveals that it belongs to Character/OC, who OC/Character's crush. With that in mind, OC/Character starts to close it, but notices some pages that spark their interest before they get the chance to. Turns out that some of the journal pages are about OC/Character.
What happens next?

Modern:
OC/Character and Character/OC are hanging out at OC's/Character's place. While the two are hanging out, OC/Character gets up and leaves the room because of a phonecall/has to go to the bathroom/getting a snack etc.
This leaves Character/OC to explore some, since they have never been to OC's/Character's place before.
During an exploring montage, Character/OC comes across a journal.
Curious on what's inside, they crack it open and read the first couple of pages(that are about Character/OC) before OC/Character comes back and catches Character/OC reading the journal.
What happens next?

Historical(not really a leather journal for this one):
Character/OC finishes selling and comes to the lodging house afterward. When they open the lodging house door, they notice some papers(not papes) on OC's/Character's bed. Curious, they go over and read the papers, finding out that OC/Character wrote them and that it's about Character/OC.
What happens next?