Bad Choice Part 1 II Hiccup x Reader Request

This Imagine is for Clarinetgirl301, or Katie.

Hiccup and Katie are 15 years.

Hiccup pressed another kiss on my forehead.

''We have to go.'' He suddenly said. I looked up and raised a brow.

''Why?'' I asked. Hiccup sighed and looked down.

''My dad want to talk to us about something. Probably about the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing, as usual.'' Hiccup said. He stood up from the soft green grass and helped me up.

''I wish we could stay here longer.'' I said looking over the field. Hiccup decided to take me out to the field, where we first met, two years ago. I happily agreed. And there we sat, for like an hour just cuddling and being together. I enjoyed it. But now we have to go, because his dad want to talk to us. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Last time he began about us being together, and all those questions. Hiccup wrapped an arm around my shoulder and we began to walk back to his home, where his dad would be.

'Katie?'' Hiccup asked. I looked up.

''Yes?'' I said smiling.

''I love you.'' He said. I couldn't hide the small blush that crept on my face. Hiccup chuckled.

''That's cute you know? I never want to lose you, ever.'' Hiccup said with a big smile. I smiled and looked down.

''I don't want to loose you either, Hiccup.'' I said.

*****

We arrived at Hiccups house. Hiccup slowly opened the door, revealing Stoick standing with a letter in his big hands. He looked up.

''Ah! Katie, Hiccup! You arrived!'' Stoick said smiling. I smiled back. Hiccup sighed.

''Dad, if you're going to talk about our relationship, than we are gone in two seconds.'' Hiccup said, wrapping an arm around my waist. Stoick laughed.

''No, its not about your relationship Hiccup, honestly, that doesn't interest me, its about Katie,'' Stoick handed me a letter. ''this is for you.'' I grabbed the letter and began to read.

Dear Katie,

Oh dear Thor! You're still alive! And now you're wondring who this is. Well, before we are going to say that, we wanted to ask, how are you my dear? We've been looking for you like an eternity and we finally found were you live! And it is just a couple islands away! This letter was send from the island Borg, just a couple miles away from Berk. We are your family Katie. We are your aunt and uncle. You may think that we died, but the opposite happened. We are actually the chiefs of Borg! And we wanted to invited you to come to us. But, if you come to us, you have to stay here, no returning. Think about it.

And that's when the letter ended. My eyes widened.

''What is it?'' Hiccup asked. I blinked a few tears away. I want to see them so bad, but I can't leave Hiccup and Berk!

''I-It's a letter from my aunt and uncle. They are alive, and they asked me to come and meet them on the island Borg.'' I said. Hiccup smiled.

''That is great! When are we leaving?'' Hiccup asked with a smile. I looked down. ''Katie?''

''If I'm going to meet them, I have to stay there.'' I said. Hiccups smile dropped.

''You're not going to do that, right?'' Hiccup asked. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

''I-I just need some time.'' I said. I handed the letter to Hiccup and walked out of the house. I heard Hiccup calling my name, but i ignored him. I ran to the field.