Stuck|| Hiccup x reader request

This imagine is for Brooklyn or Smexy_Cookie. Enjoy!

"No, he doesn't want to fly anymore." Hiccup said and he sat on the sand of the beach.

"No no! Come on Toothless! Just back to Berk!" I said begging. The dragon groaned and rolled on his side.

"We just flew over four hours Brooklyn!" Hiccup said loud. I flinched and looked down. Right.

"Now I'm stuck with you! Great!" I said angry. The truth is, I act like I hate him, but I secretly like him, a lot. He is the one that really hates me. And now we're stuck. On this stupid island.

"What's wrong with me?" Hiccup asked. I groaned.

"Just you!" I said pointing to him.

"You just gestured to all of me." Hiccup said.

"Can you please be quit? I'm going to find water." i said and walked away. I have to get away from him a little bit. I walked through the woods. It was already getting dark.

"Brooklyn!" I heard Hiccup shout. I looked back and saw him running to me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Nothing, I just wanted to catch up." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes and walked further.

"Grumpy." He mumbled. I stopped in my tracks.

"What did you just call me?" I asked angry.

"Grumpy. You're grumpy." Hiccup said rubbing the back of his neck.

"No wonder! I'm stuck on an Island, with no water to be found, just a small campfire, a dragon and the one I like! This is grea-" I stopped talking when I realized what I just said. I mentally face palmed.

"W-What? You like me?" Hiccup asked wide eyed. I took a step back. I turned around and ran away. Why did I say that? I kept running. Until I got to the beach. But then on the other side of it. The moon was shining over the water. I sat down with my head between my knees, sobbing silently. Why did I just say that? Can't I ever shut my mouth?

"Brooklyn?" Said Hiccup. I looked up, and down again. Not wanting him to see my tears.

"Why are you crying?" Hiccup asked and he sat next to me. I turned my head the other way. "Are you crying because you like me?" He asked.

"N-No H-Hiccup. I wasn't suppose to tell you and, I-I just k-know that y-you hate me." I said looking down.

"I don't hate you." Hiccup said with a smile. "I thought you hated me. That's why I hid my true feelings." He said. I looked up.

"Y-Your t-true feelings?" I asked wiping a few tears away. Hiccup nodded.

"Love you Brooklyn. Since the day I saw you for the first time. But I always thought you hated me, so I just kept silent." Hiccup said, looking down.

"I guess we both went through the same." I said chuckling lightly. Hiccup sat closer to me and wrapped an arm around me. I looked up, meeting his eyes. He blushed and smiled.

"And I'm glad I'm stuck with you, though." I said. Hiccup chuckled.

"And I'm glad to hear that."

----------

Sooooo did you like it? I hope you did!! and if you want an one shot, just send me a message!