Hiccup x Reader: Do it that way || Request

This is an imagine for Kiara or TheDragonLover who suggested it via Wattpad.

"Come on Kiara! Try it once!" Fishlegs said with a smile. I shrugged it off. For years now, they all tried to get me on a dragon. No way! I'm afraid of heights! Lets just say that. I stood in my kitchen, doing the dished while I looked out the window. Everyone had fun with their dragons. Except for me. I didn't dare to go on one of those beasts! Even Hiccup, the Hiccup, tried to get me on a dragon. But I even refused that. Not to mention I have a huge crush on him. But he is already with Astrid.

I finished the dished and dried the plates. I placed them back on the shelf.

"Hello Kiara." I jumped and looked back.

"Jeez Hiccup! You scared me!" I said. He chuckled and walked towards me. I walked back.

"How did you even get inside of here?" I asked. He just smiled that beautiful smile again.

"It is time." He said soft. I raised a brow and crossed my arms.

"Time for what?" I asked. He slowly stepped closer and wrapped an arm around my waist. I heard a klick sound. I looked down and I saw a belt was attached, with a little cord on it.

"Hiccup what is this?" I asked.

"It is time I teach you something very special." He said with a smile. Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. I just let myself dragged along. Until I figured out what he was trying to do. Hiccup opened the door and I saw Astrid, Tuffnut and Fishlegs standing next to....Toothless. Hiccup suddenly picked me up bridal style and carried me over to Toothless.

"Hiccup NO!! Put me down!" I screamed and punched his chest. He just chuckled and placed me onto Toothless. He attached the cord to the saddle and I grabbed it tight. I felt Hiccup sitting behind me and I couldn't hide the blush that crept on my cheeks.

"Easy Kiara, it will just be a little ride." Hiccup said with a smile. I held on to Toothless, praying this would be over soon.

"Please be careful Toothless." I whispered. I've never been so afraid in my entire life.

"You really are afraid, aren't you." Hiccup asked. I huffed.

"Not really." I said in full sarcasm.

"Just tell Toothless what to do, and I'll do the rest." Hiccup said. I nodded.

"Toothless up, gentle." I said. Toothless did what I say. He flew up really gentle above the ground.

"Toothless, foreword, gentle please." I added the last part. Toothless flew foreword gentle like i said. Suddenly I felt two arms around my waist.

"Toothless, fast foreword!" Hiccup said and before I could say anything, we raced foreword. I screamed.

"Hiccup!! Why did you d-" I was cut off when Toothless let himself drop to the ground. Soon, Toothless spread his wings and we flew peacefully through the air.

"Hiccup, never do that again!" I said, looking to the sun. He chuckled lightly, before taking a deep breath.

"Kiara can I say something?" Hiccup asked. I nodded.

"I never liked Astrid." Hiccup said. My head turned to face Hiccup.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Well, I kinda, well, uhm, you know I, no, wait, I just wanted to say that..... I like you." Hiccup said rubbing the back of his neck. My cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

"See, that is what I like about you. Whenever someone says something sweet, you blush." He said chuckling at the end. If it was even possible, I blushed even more.

"Well, Hiccup, I like you to, but-" I was cut off when I felt two soft lips against my cheek.

"No buts. Just enjoy this moment Kiara." He said. I nodded and lent back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist again.

"But what about Astrid?" I asked quick. He chuckled.

"Don't worry." He said. I nodded again.

"Thanks for, uhm, teaching me how to ride a dragon."

"If you do it this way, you'll do it right." He said.

"Thank you Hiccup."

************************

Extended ending

"You can ride me after this." He said winking.

"Shut up Hiccup!"

***************************

Sooo! Do you like it? I hope so! If you want a one-shot, just ask me! I'll do Everything!