Shut you out || Hiccup x Reader Request

This imagine is requested by Ivaliana or SunshineRocksxx23. Enjoyy!

"Iva! Run now!" My mom screamed as the fire spread around the house, slowly towards her.

"No mom! I won't leave you!" I screamed back. Kids tried to be funny, and played with their dragons and fire near the giant tree. But the tree catches fire and fell. It blocked the ways out and the house is on fire. My mom. She was still in the house. I stood by the window, which was blocked too.

"Ivaliana! Just listen to me for once! Go! Save yourself! Please!" She cried. I cried too.

"Mom, you can come out if you try! please." I begged. She shook her head. I heard cracking of the roof.

"No, MOM!!"

****

I woke up, covered in sweat. This is the hundred time I got this nightmare. Since my mom died three months ago, I changed, allot. First, I just talked to people, but lately, I began to ignore everyone. I get angry and yell at everyone, because of the tiniest things. I shut everyone out and kept myself hidden in my home for most of the times.

I sighed and got out of bed. I walked to my window and opened the wooden plank that kept the daylight from entering my room. Another day without talking. I sighed and did on my clothes. I walked to my living room and sat on the couch. I sighed and looked to my drawing, that I made. It was a drawing of my mom. I slowly began to cry. She meant so much to me. I just wish I could hug her one more time.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing, Hiccup. The Hiccup. I even shut him out, even though, well, I like him.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just want to get you outside, talking to people! Be the happy Ivaliana you once were." He said suddenly.

"Why are you screaming at me?" I said louder.

"Because Iva, you are always inside! You fresh air. You need to change yourself. I'm just trying to talk to you." He said. I felt anger boiling in my veins.

"I don't want to change, Hiccup! If I change, I forget things! I don't care if everyone needs me, I don't want to be a stupid dragon rider like you! My house was set on fire because of a a stupid dragon! It killed my mom! Do you know how that feels like?!" I screamed with tears in my eyes. He was taken back by my comment. I swear I saw tears, glistering in his beautiful eyes. I looked to the ground.

"Hiccup I'm-"

"Leave it, Iva." He said and he walked out of my house. What did I do? I sighed and grabbed my coat. I rushed out of the house, after Hiccup. But I couldn't find him. I searched on the one and only place he would be. The cliff. And indeed, there he was. I slowly walked towards him.

"H-Hiccup?" I slowly sat next to him, leaving my feet bungle off the cliff.

"What?" He spat, looking away.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Sorry doesn't work. I just tried to be nice, and you just snapped at me." Hiccup said, looking down. Oh dear.

"I'm sorry, but I'm still not over the fact she is dead." I said, looking down my hands.

"You know. Yes I know how it feels like when you lose a parent because of a dragon. The same happened to me, my dad was killed because of Toothless. I cried too. I was angry too, but I didn't shut anyone out. I wanted to keep my friends. I got over it. You need to do that too." He said. I kept looking to my hands.

"But I can't." I whispered.

"Jesus! You don't even try! Forget about your mother! She is not here anym-" He was cut off. By me. Without even thinking, I slapped him across the cheek. I immediately regretted it. I stood up and just walked away.

"Ivaliana," Hiccup sighed and walked towards me. "I deserved that. I'm sorry I talked that way. You don't need to forget about your mother, just, don't stay inside all the time, I miss seeing your beautiful face." Hiccup said. My eyes widened.

"W-What?"

"Yes, I just said you're beautiful, come more outside, please, we all miss you." Hiccup said. I nodded.

"I will. I'm sorry I shut you out."

**********

Soo did you like it? I hope so! Comment if you did!

and if you want a request, just send me a message with

your name, your wattpad name, an a mini plot, then I'll do the rest!