Best Phone Call Ever

Time period is whne Kong went for his studies in China! After Ourrskyy.

On call :

"For all the horniness underneath" he said defiantly, trying not to let his nervousness show. He sounded like a
small child rebelling by saying swearing.

His mouth felt totally dry suddenly.

The truth was, he wanted to appear cool and confident in front of his senior, lover, boyfriend, Arthit, but he'd never ever had sex before let alone phone sex ! So how the hell was he supposed to act ? What did one say ? How did one start ? It was one thing to take action when the person was there, but to say those things out loud ?

He didn't want to admit to being self conscious or embarrassed at the thought.

Arthit's amused chuckle brought him back to the moment.

"

You sound like… a perverted old man" Kong's words were spoken haltingly, the senior's chuckles had left him fighting to breathe and his jeans felt uncomfortably tight.

"Such coy reactions, I find it endearing …Am I making you nervous?" the senior whispered the last words slowly.

"Of course not" Kong 's reply was too quick, embarrassed at being caught, his cheeks flooded with color and he blushed a deep red, hoping Arthit wouldn't notice.

" I am !" exclaimed Arthit triumphantly, then added in a softer voice, like a caress "and you're blushing right now"

"Am Not !"Kong returned hotly. Arthit continued to speak as if he hadn't heard.

" You're face when you blush is captivating Kong. The heat and the color are much too tempting to resist…what I wouldn't give to be able to kiss you right now, to play with your hair…you have no clue how much you tempt me"

Arthit's voice ran smoothly, silkily with each word that fell from his lips. Kong sucked in a quick breath at the words, he was getting so turned on, but the moment his Oon mentioned his hair he felt worry gnaw at him. He spoke hesitantly

"I…I miss your touch Arthit, so incredibly much, your fingers through my hair-I did something kinda really stupid, don't be mad please"

"Mad? I wouldn't know how to be mad at you love. What did you do?" his boyfriend sounded puzzled.

"First promise you won't be mad" Kong was adamant, uncaring that he sounded like a child right now.

Again a smirk came across the line "I promise love, just what did you do that you're so worried about my reaction? Are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" Arthit's voice took on a tinge of anxiety.

"NO !" Kong was quick to reassure " I'm not hurt …I just missed you so badly and

I kept thinking about you, your voice, your eyes, your touch, your fingers in my hair and you weren't here and I wasn't going to see you for another three days and it just made me insane ! I wanted your touch so desperately! I took out scissors and I chopped it all off! I just couldn't take it anymore! I didn't want it if I couldn't have you there running your fingers through it, and I kept remembering how good it felt! " finally running out of steam Kong stopped.