Save Me From ME.

Trigger : Relationship and related things. Insecurities of a broken heart. And a little bit of confusion. Written in 30 mins. Don't mind if you didn't understand. Mental trust issues.

Krist's POV

I know I'm being childish and a little immature but trust me, if you were in my place you would be the same too.

He assured me many times that we'll be fine. We'll be okay. And we'll together.

But....
Lately I can't just stop those sentences with a full stop but a comma.

We've been open for certain time already. We didn't deny things anymore like we used to.

We're here for everybody to see. To talk. To ask. To do whatever flip they want to do.

He was my senior, then my misunderstood enemy, then my mentor, then my brother and now he's also my lover. I'm afraid he'll be stranger.

We've been together since so long, we acknowledged over feelings a bit later.

Everything is going good. Everyone is so happy. We're so damn content.

Then came back my nightmares. My insecurities. My doubts. My broken trust in relationship due to my past.

I loved her. I loved him.  Yet there's a lot of difference between love I got for  both of them.

We're used as spawns to gain funds to the company. At first I was fine.

Later on I started watching his moves. He's different with me. He's cute, protective, responsible and vulnerable with me.

He showed me that I could be trusted upon not just dependent.

We're happy. I have him. I always have. But my life, my image everything who I am now is made by my fans. Every word said by them will effect me. Now I'm breaking down due to same people.

They said that he's cute with other people. I know that he's cute and he acts well. For God's sake I was with him while shooting so that he feels at ease. Yet when the time is out I'm freaking out here.

Too afraid to loose my man. To afraid to succumb to my self - monster that's yelling at me for hoping more in this industry.

Am I that weak? That a single episode could be wiped away my years of base.

Am I that wrong? That a little more success brought us further apart.

Am I that stupid? That one person could completely change my life.

Alas! What do I say? I love Him.

I was sitting in my room after the exhaustion of both The day and mind caught upto me.

Then there's a knock on my door.

I simply ignored it and continued to talk to myself and drifted into sleep.

Kat's POV.

I knew this would happen to him. I know my brother like I know the back of my hand.

He ain't a wannabe. But he wants to appear strong. I know his problems and his way of thinking.

He's been more happier and considerate but now finally his thoughts caught upto his heart.

I planned this whole day as family day because I know he needs his assurance.

NO matter what happened tonite he need to know that his family is with him and will always be.

Whole day he's been smiling but I could see the tension in his eyes. He's fidgeting.

I don't need to listen but I can see his heart break without even occurrence of something.

. We went home and he's still the same.

I can't take anymore of his pain so I did what I should do for him to believe that he's thinking all wrong.

Third persons POV

The door of Krist bedroom was opened and closed by a man who entered Silently into it.

He went near the bed and saw Krist with not tearstained face but much worse.

It's a face with frown so deep, skin so pale, lips quivering and eyes moving.

He understood the pain of the sleeping man, so he slid inside the blanket and brought the boy closer to him and enveloped him in his warmth.

Krist opened his eyes jerking away from the warmth he's feeling. Because he believes that he lost it already.

He stood. Shaking of his whole body and trembling hands were put up as a resistance if the man tried to reach out to him.

'Kit...' said the man on bed.

'please... Leave' said Krist to the man.

'Hey, please tell me what happened? Why are you so panicking?'  asked the man.

'....'

'Kit.. Tell me..'

'.......' *sob

'Please don't cry, tell me what happened' asked the man while pulling the body of Krist onto the bed beside him.

' why?' asked Krist.

'huh?' said the man.

'Why did you come? Why? To break up? Ain't it already done?' he mumbled.

'WHAAAT. What breakup? When did I say so? What are yiy blabbering kit?' asked the man.

' I saw your instagram story. Your eyes are twinkling and your dad is comfortable watching it with you ND even asked about P' Nat. Yet you never reacted to our series..... ' he said.

' I know you had alot of pressure and I don't want to be one of it. Thanks for all these years and if it means anything to you then I'll also let you go. So that I won't be a hindrance to you. 'said Krist.

All the while the young man is listening silently.

Suddenly he pulled Krist forward to him and hugged him while locking him in his embrace and said.

' I may look like I don't care but I do. You changed me kit. You gave me confidence that I can do what I want to do. I know that words of others do effect you. But for me you are the one. My social media has become something that I need to keep up to promote my work. And it doesn't mean that I'm away from you. I love my work. I work way so hard to do all the justifications to my responsibilities as a student, actor, director and also family member. I know you do too. We are being apart I know that and it's hard. I may not say but I miss you so much. And listen carefully. Don't overthink. " he said and pulled out of the hug.

'P...' Krist started but got interrupted by the other man.

'I Love You. And Only You.' said the other man.

Krist's eyes got blurry and he hugged the other man by uttering soft words in other's ears. And also twirling the shirt edges of his shirt

'I Love You Too P' Sing. I'm sorry. '

Singto smiled at the gesture and pulled Krist upon him and soothed his hair and back with his palm until Krist fell asleep.

Then he opened his phone and sent two texts to two people.

TO KAT : Khob Khun Na khap. He's a mess but now everything is good. And also thanks for the distraction All day. Goodnight Nong.

To Por: I'm staying over at Nong's house. He's a bit disturbed. And You're right that I should've spoken
sooner with him! Goodnight Por.

He kept his phone aside and slept as well after kissing the forehead of his boyfriend.

Good Morning Readers