Do Read

Its jst i am a little too occupied to update .. Maybe not until February .. I didn't and Wont Give up on my works.. I Love Them Too Much To Leave ..

Thanks fr still Hanging On :) ..

*funny thng i woke up to a nightmare ...

Thats is ....... " Arthit is sick and abt to die so he asks his best frnd(Gaodt) to act like arthit ..

Bcz Kong jst went thru an operation fr his eyes , he cant see .

So As always Kong asks Arthit Out on a date (i mean to Godt) and they both go..

While Real arthit was following them .... Suddenly :( Kong kissed Godt :(

& i woke up imagining Heartbroken Arthit's face :( :( :(

So am gonna draw my own Conclusion(angst)

Kong Knew its nt his P. He can feel it . His gut feeling says that Arthit is out there somewhere near him . So he uses his antic to draw his P to him . MAKE HIM JEALOUS. So he thought that he could jst pretend being cute & look like abt to kiss the guy bside him.

But that has gone wrong when he felt that the guy kissed him fr real. He felt Disgusting . He felt like he cheated on Arthit. It hit him that Arthit must have seen this bt still come to him and it broke him .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why ? Why did this happen ? I jst want him to frgt me bfre iam gone . Bt no my heart cant take that. I cnat believe that they kissed. How could he? MyBf and my Best Frnd? Kong I know that u r smart to recognise thats it's nt me. Huh ! whom am i kiddiing? Jst the height difference can tell thats he's nt me. Yet u kissed him . U and Godt? Then U & Me are over?
This thought broke me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whattttt? Arthit asked Me to act as Him With Kong and Break his heart . Bt what can i do? He's My BFF and Its one of his last wish .

We went on date aaand everythng's nrml . And he started acting all Girly , cute , tipsy . His puppy voiice jst mesmerised me . He came near my face licking his lips and i lost fr a moment and kissed him . He was shocked at frst that looked sick bt bfre i can take him and steady him someone Punched my face and Took Kong away frm me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kong's POV

So My OON is sick? He's dying yet he thinks that it'll break me and he decided to make me want to hate him?

Aftr that day When Em&P'knott saved me. I was devastated. I thought he is trying to get rid of me. Bt the truth is he is saving me from the hard slap of Life. I cant leave him . Today P'Tutah told me everythnga nd i can put 2&2 together .

I was abt to enter his hospital room when i hearrd.

"...... , i know Ooon, Im sorry. I didnt mean to cheat with ur boy. Plzz 'm 'orry " I hate that man .

Slence . My hand landed on his door handle.

" Court him . if u love him , then go aand make him fall fr u." Thats it i cant take anymore. I felt ground under me shook and was grateful for handle. oxygen left my lungs.

My vision blurred aand thnngs went blac bfre 2 hands held me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit's Pov

He has guts to come to me. Bt if letting Kong to this guy is my last option then so b it. I told him to go aftr Kong .

"I don't love him Ooon" He said looking down.

"But u kisssed...." and my tone changed accusingly.

He gotup and yelled " I LOVE YOU DAMNIT."

I was shocked and also on verge of looosing my temper.

" the kiss said me smthng." i added.

"Thats bbbbbcz u always talk abt how perfect he is. I always listen to u and u always talk abt him . So thats jst an accident. I hate him and he disgusts me. He took u away frm me. " He shouted.

Bfre i land a punch on his face Smeone did that. It's Emm.

"Dont talk shit abt my Bff and Dont u dare cme near our P".

Aftr that thngs bcame more clear and open.Kong forgave me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

455 days Later.

"I Love You. P'Arthit. You'll always B My Sun. Marry Me ?" i held the box and put the ring on His Grave.

"It's been 1 year and u haven't answered yet." the young man added.

"That trip To Chiang Mai Is The Best Time We had bt i nvr knew that'd b last. Bt am happy that we're together till the end. I cant live without you anymore P. Life is nt good anymore. My world looks grey and Im nt pure anymore. I know u accept me even aftr being physically away frm u fr years. Bt i cant wait. I need to claim whats mine. So am coming with u. I LOVE U SO MUCH P."

With that said without anythng bt "tears" the Young man took his last breathe. It's lke his breathe jst ceized and heart dissappeared.

Love Sometimes is all that One Needs, No Matter What Else They Have.