Is This Where We Can Go..? Part 2

Arthit's POV:

10 Years Later 

In a park. 

Lots of noise is around me. Why am i here? Why nothing seems peaceful like before. The only soothing my heart gets in this turmoil  is him

Yeah! HIM.

Kong. My Kong. 

Suddenly i feel a pair of lips on my palm. I already know the culprit. That's the only place the person infront of me could reach.

"Kong.... i told you not to do this in public." i grab his hand and leave that place , pushing his wheel chair along. 

At Apartment.

"Kong , did you wash your hands.?" i smacked his hands and snatched sandwich from his hand.

He pouted before going over to washbasin. 

"Dad..." 

"DAD..." 

"DAAAAD I CANT BREATHE" 

I quickly run outta kitchen. I ran as if that's my last breath to catch.

I crouched down on to floor. He's struggling to breathe. I went and brought his artificial breath giver(something like asthma inhaler) and made him breathe.

After an hour.

He's sleeping. I brought luke arm water and started cleaning his face, hands and legs.A mole on his  neck made me think about certain someone again. 

This is my kid, my boy, my son. Kongnick prachaya. This 8 year boy is center of my world now, but that doesn't change what i lost a decade back. The person after whom i named my son. it's been 10 years from last i saw that man. He must've forgotten about me right now. Yeah!? Must be... Bt it's hurting me to think so.

why.?

I was asking this question myself everyday for last ten-years too. When He's all i ever wanted , why didn't i man-up? Why did i became a chicken-headed? Why did i ruin all that? Why did i let go? Why?

I let all that happen bcoz im single child and doesn't wanna disappoint my parents.? i let my only love to slip away.

Crap.No . You.Let.Him.Go.Because.
He.DESERVES.BETTER.ONE.

I sighed. 

Meanwhile , Kong  woke up and staring at me. He knew this. I told him this when he was 5. He said he'll make me happy, now that he's also  My Kong.

So, after this incident. I brought my boy to hospital next day so that he's all fine.

At Hospital

"So, Mr.Arthit ,Your son is doing good. This incident was less effective than previous  ones. So he's coping up with medicines. I guess  he got this from his biological parents." doctor said.

"May be. But it doesn't matter. He's well now. So, yeah.Thanks " i smiled at her and got up to leave.

I was just about to leave when she called me and said that she's dealing with another patient also and asked me to meet them for knowing more ways to handle any emergency situations.

I took the address from her and went to meet them starlight away as its Sunday.

I went to the house and almost dropped my jaw in awe.

This is a mansion in glass.

I rang the bell and came a little girl to open the door. I almost laughed on her face which my son already did.