Belated Brainwave #4 - Being In Love

Calm the frack down, girl.

Why does the young girl who has fallen head over heels for the beautiful beau try and convince herself otherwise?

Wow fancy words...school started back again lol

Or, she would convince herself that the boy doesn't love her.

Like, calm down. Accept it, embrace it, it's obvious he really likes you back if he still kisses you in that special way and remembers all these special things about you. If someone as good looking as the boys in these stories looked at me twice I'd be flacking chuffed! A boy? Looking at me? Unless I know him - fat chance.

Why I am talking so proper in this one?

Herler erm erssy ernd er lerk ferv sercernds erf sermmer

That's better.

Why does she even want to think otherwise? Ashton Irwin loves you, life is good just roll with it.

And then he says 'I love you' and she's like oh shit he does love me.

And you're sitting there like 'yeah I knew that he loves you 10 chapters ago before you were married and had three kids'.

It's so over-done, too. He says I love you and it's if he has admitted he was going to take you to the moon to propose to you and I know, in a new relationship love is a big deal, but you shouldn't worry about it because saying I love you will only have meaning when the love is true.

Wow, I'm so deep.

Well, bye for now all.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT 'DEAR CALUM' THAT WOULD BE LOVELY 

sorry i'm so inactive guys

twitter: @6sos2d

instagram: @itsissyxx

luff you :*