Entry 14 - The Model

No. You don't show up by accident at a model company and they give you a job. That doesn't freakin happen.

I don't understand, do models have to train at all? They obviously are on a strict diet or whatever but the girls in the stories don't even go on a diet.

And even though they're a model, they still:

• hate themselves

• think they're fat

• cry about their looks

I just don't understand what's going through the writers mind.

Oh ya that's toats what models are like

So you've seen on episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians? don't even give me that, they barely count as models.

Also, your a model. you can do better than that horrible boyfriend your still crying over, even when Luke is here, holding you and rubbing your hair. Shut up. Seriously.

And, when she starts to date him, no job is needed! it's like she doesn't even have a job anymore. She doesn't have any photo shoots...no pictures are taken...she basically gets paid for nothing.

Like the Kardashians.

SEE WHAT I MEAN? THEY DON'T COUNT!

Oh, and the paps are not around every corner. It's either that, or paps are not a problem. Can we please just stop this? Get a real job. Well modelling is a real job. But, writers - make the job more realistic.

Thanks for 2k reads peeps ;)