April Tenth Will Always Be Remembered

(A/N- As promised, here is the update! Also, there is a mature section towards the beginning of this chapter. This college doesn't exist lol.)

*Mike's P.O.V*

Harlow's twenty-second birthday was in two days.  This would be the first birthday of hers that we would celebrate together and after seeing how serious she took my birthday, I knew I had to do something special.  For my birthday, Harlow had planned a party at her apartment with all the closest friends of ours and also cooked tons of food for everyone to eat.  Games were played, drinks were sucked down in copious amounts and a delicious cake made by my beautiful girlfriend.  It was the best way to ring in turning another year older.  Being surrounded by people that I love and just having fun.  At the end of the night when most people either crashed in the living room or left, I felt warm and definitely loved by all those who spent that night with us.  Falling asleep with Harlow in my arms was the giant seal in this birthday being the best one yet and I wanted to make sure that she felt the same about hers.

Harlow though, unlike myself, shared her birthday with a twin sister.  Also, from what I've heard, Lena likes seeing both Lia and Harlow on their birthday for dinner.  This meant that whatever plans I made would have to be the day after and not of.  It at least gave me an extra day to plan and confirm everything that I would like to do.  Of course all of this could go south if Harlow's letter from the graduate program she was waiting to get into came in and wasn't what she wanted.  That has been the one focal point of stress for her for weeks now.  It was raised even more so when a couple of people she knew who, from what she believed, would be shoe ins got declination letters.  The amount of times I had gone to sleep without her beside me far surpassed falling asleep cuddling with her.  I missed it, but I also knew that this would pass once the letter arrived. 

That being said, there were two ways everything could go depending on this letter.  If she didn't receive it before Saturday the chances that Harlow would want to do something big would be slim and even more so if it wasn't good news.  On the other hand, if it did arrive before Saturday I knew that Harlow would want to celebrate and would be down for more than just some spoiling and dinner with me.  It was literally a waiting game and I honestly hoped that before then I would get my answer as to what we would be doing.

"Happy birthday, baby," I whispered into her ear the morning of her birthday.  April tenth will forever be a day I remember the rest of my life and appreciate it all thanks to this being the day Harlow entered the world even if we hadn't known each other. 

Harlow groaned softly turning in my arms pressing her face against my bare chest.  "Thank you.  I love you."

"I love you to," I replied running my hand up and down her back.  "What would you like for breakfast?"  Her hand softly ran down my chest under the blankets and into my pajama shorts and boxers gripping me gently in her hand.  A low moan left my lips as she began to stroke me up and down causing me to harden instantly.  "I wasn't aware I was breakfast."

"Well, you are chock full of protein and always look pretty damn delicious," She said running her thumb over the head of my dick.  "You're not only a protein enriched meal but also exercise all in one.  Not many breakfast foods can say that."

"You want me, baby?" I asked her pressing my lips to hers in a lingering kiss.  Harlow nodded squeezing me just a bit more cause me to groan while my eyes closed.  "How do you want me?"

My gorgeous girlfriend hummed sexily beside me pressing her lips to my jaw.  "I want to have you in my mouth and then you take me from behind."

"It's your birthday though.  Shouldn't my mouth be on you?"