Naveah's POV Meeting the Family (the introduction)

Softly we closed the door behind us, hand in hand as my heart thudded faster and faster with each step we took towards the stairs. Suddenly my insides churned so hard I stopped mid step on the first step of the stairs. Ryder stopped too and looked down at me confusedly but I just stood there, trying to hold my witts together.

"Naveah?"

"Yea?" I whimpered, unable to move as I looked down at the winding staircase that led to my possible doom.

"You really don't have to come down to the party, Ill go down by myself and tell everyone you got sick. I know this is a lot to ask of you." he whispered the last part as he lifted our entwined hands to his lips to kiss my knuckle, locking me in his mesmerizing gaze.

I gave a small whimper, feeling tingles running up my arm from where he kissed my knuckle, my heart clenching with guilt. I mentally kicked myself for being so weak.  

what should I do?, I thought, bitting down hard on my lower lip, my nerves shaking with anxiety as I looked up into his eyes.

"You need to make him proud of us," My wolf growled inside me, " No more running from our problems or being weak. Otherwise we might as well go back "home" and never bother our Mate again. He would deserve better than someone as weak as we used to be." 

I looked up at him, seeing no shame or disgust at my moment of weakness. There was only understanding and tenderness as he looked back down at me, cupping my cheek into his hand.

I mentally kicked myself, because I knew my wolf was right. I sighed, knowing what I had to do. 

I smiled up at him and said, "You're just eager to keep me in your bed huh?"

He blinked down at me, his eyes going wide in shock but recovered and chuckled down at me.

"Save the dirty talking for later babe," He purred, "I'm trying to focus on you meeting my family first."

I smirked and said, "Then let's go. "

I let him lead me down the stairs, feeling at ease until we hit the bottom step.

The sound of wolf whistling sounded around us as we entered the living room. I knew the wolf whistling was meant for me because without having to look I could feel at least ten pairs of eyes on me. I flinched, the memory of the Beast and Bitches tormenting making my heart clench as I gripped Ryder's hand tighter as he gasped at the crowd surrounding us.

He opened his mouth to say something but a familiar voice sounded down the hall.

"NAVEAH DENISE GONZALEZ!!!"  

oh crap, I thought as I flinched closer to Ryder.

Two tall dark figures came rushing towards me and Ryder out of teh crowd surroudning us, one with fury written in his eyes and the other being dragged behind him like a dog on a leash. The man's eyes were written with unquenchable fury yet he stopped a few feet away from us, his familiar eyes glaring down at me. i nearly fainted at the sight of the one standing behind him.

**** 

sorry guys, I'm trying to speed up on the story a little and a whole lot on the uploads. please be patient with me and ill try to upload sooner. luv u guys. sorry if it suxs or whatever, all my muse is gone and im thinking about rewrittign this story. idk yet but ill keep this one going too, just not as often if u publish the other one. let me know what yall think i should do. bye

sincerely, 

XxBabyghurlxX