Daniels POV. Morphine, blood powers, and green eyes that glow blue eyes

"Uncle Matthew what are you doing here?!" I exclaimed, wide eyed seeing my uncle here in such a creepy place, especially out of his marine combat uniform and not holding a gun or with his hands not wrapped up in sparing tape. Or his arms not prospectively wrapped around Uncle Josh or their foster daughter Trinity.

"I'm here taking care of your beat up sorry ass." he chuckled, clearly amused, but his arms were crossed and his muscles flexing. he clearly knew what he was thinking but didbt adress it as he contined

"Naveah sure makes me proud in times like these. she beat you worse than that kid back when she was in sixth grade! and by my standards it was pretty bad for a twelve year old over a sixteen year old." he smirked , his eyes sparkling with pride at the memory. "hope trinity will be half as good as her. save me from having more blood on my hands "

"she will. with you and uncle john, shell be spoiled but tough as naveah" he smiled. he felt a pang in his heart as he realized trinity was years older than from when he last saw her. wasnt she like six now ?

Uncle Matthew must have sensed his discomfort and took it as his body in pain which it was.

"feeling it burning off ?" he asked, concerned.

"yea, I feel pretty bad. ugh. need more morphine."  I groaned, the pain intensifying as more of the morphine burned off. everything screamed with agony but his alpha wolf didn't let him show it.

"sorry kid. you gotta endure. the rest of the morphine is gone. next delivery isn't for two days"

"damn. how bout some Wolfsburg and vodka, hmm? that should be good enough for now." I smirked.

"kid, I'm all for you being a man but you're  still underage to drink. your mother, may she rest forever in peace, would beat my ass here from kingdom come if I gave you alcohol underage. "

"come on uncle Mat, I'm dying here. the pain is getting worse and I'm gonna need my strength to take my meds. and with the kick of vodka they would be stronger and help."

he sighed heavily, taking a few moments to think and then said in defeat, "fine. but only one bottle and you better make it last little man."

"who you calling little? I'm eighteen! "

"yea little cus you're barely eighteen. " he chuckled

"I'm turning nineteen next month! "

"you're still little to me. now hush up while I go make your baby bottle, little man." he smirked and the people around us chuckled as I sat there, fuming and my cheeks burning in embarrassment. he's just as bad as Naveah.

I fought and struggled against the restraints but when it proved futile I stopped. just then I heard someone come in. It was another person suited up in the current trend of the people in the room, holding a syringe. I panicked, growling at them and fighting against the restraints in panic but couldn't stop them as they injected me with the needle. I cursed and tried to fight against the drugs but lost as the icecold bliss took me under.

****

I groaned, feeling my body regain consciousness.

I was groggy and my mind was full of cotton. i felt so weak. but realized i felt a hell of a lot better.

then i registered that there was a warm little body laying next to me. i was dizzy but barely managed to make my neck move enough to look down and see my baby sister curled up against me, her arms wrapped around my waist in protectiveness and her eyes had dark circles under them. her breathing was barely even, and her whole aura screamed she was hurting. as her twin he understood why. she must have worried herself sick over him. he disappeared for years, letting her think he was dead, she had no idea he overcame his old vices and illnesses, he just barely came back, with their father no less, and she had to drag him out of their fathers claws, fight him and his mate off her mate and herself... and she probably blamed herself for all this somehow. it was so Naveah... always quick to punish herself but put everyone else first. As he looked down he saw she had a bandage around her wrist. that made his heart stop. oh god...

did she cut herself again? she better not have ! dammit he thought she was rid of that habit years ago !

then he realized why. to heal him. dammit !

God Naveah why ?! he thought, anger seething through his body as he ached to wrap his arms around his little sister and cry. She was always stronger than him, always the better fighter and most caring and tender and smarter... but to so reckless to use her succublood to heal him again ? if anyone found out what she could do with her blood... it was mass chaos just thinking of it.

he continued looking at her, his eyes already streaming tears as his wolf and him howled with shame inside. their sister put herself at risk just for them. he ached so bad to hold her, cry his heart out and feel her comb his hair with her soft touch that she used to use to calm him down and hear her sing to him, her reassuring him that it was okay.

    He felt her sudden new sense of sadness and just like that her fingers found the bare skin at his back and he felt a warm, soft waves of relaxation flow through him and his wolf. It hit him hard and it was almost a thousand times better than the morphine. He huffed outloud when he saw his sister was awake, her hazel green eyes glowing a soft eirie blue. Her beauty was changed, like a glamour, her aura screaming power and she felt like everything he needed in the world. food. love. air. she was everything. she was a goddess. she was love and comfort personified. She shined bright with love,like an angel, her love for him flowing back through him and her like waves. nothing mattered and her warmth reassured him that everything was right in the word, that he had to stop thinking and relax and be happy and sleep

Each time it hit him he was more and more relaxed, feeling literally like a pile of mush. he was no longer skin and bones.

"Sleep, my brother. " she whispered, her voice hypnotic as her blue glowing eyes and with unspoken promise with his next breathe he was out like a light.

****