"You don't want it?" Yugyeom tried to grab the water bottle but Chaeyoung pulled it closer to her.

"Nevermind. I'm thirsty anyway." She opened the bottle and drank from it, giving Yugyeom a thumbs up.

Yugyeom then smiled, and jogged back to his group.

Nothing peculiar happened on the rehearsals after the incident. Mina and Chaeyoung never found the chance to talk as everyone is busy on there own world. It was the last day of the preparation, Friday.

"Yow." Chaeyoung bumped into someone, and gave her a hug. "Let's have lunch? My treat." Chaeyoung said, she know she was in debt with this person.

"Now you feel guilty." Yeri said, as she wiggled out from the hug. "Right now?"

"Let's go." Chaeyoung dragged the girl out of the school.

They walked a block away from the school, Chaeyoung was dragging the latter as her arm wraps around over Yeri's shoulder.

"It's nice here." Yeri said, as she sat near the window and looked around.

"I'll order." Chaeyoung ordered, and got back from the seat with the tray of food.

"Picture." Yeri said as Chaeyoung tries to finish her food. She took a picture of Chaeyoung and gave her phone after, "Take mine."

"Is that Chaeyoung?" Mina peeks at Nayeon's phone, she can't help but to ask when she saw someone familiar.

"Yeah, she was tagged on Yeri's post." Nayeon said and looked at each picture. "Does it look like the cafe?" Nayeon showed her phone to Mima, swiping it to the right.

"I've took her there once." Mina said and Nayeon nodded, she caught how Mina still keep on looking at her phone screen.

"Stop peeking, add her." Nayeon said and snatched Mina's phone.

Nayeon stood up and ran as she tries to search Chaeyoung's name.

"Nayeon unnie!!" Mina shouted and tried to catch her.

"Done." Nayeon stop and Mina bumped her from the speed, "She've seen it, you can't undo it."

Mina felt defeated, she never tries to chase her unnies that fast.

Mina felt her phone vibrates it says that Chaeyoung accepted her request. 'I should've thank her after all' Mina thought of as she open Chaeyoung's profile.

 'I should've thank her after all' Mina thought of as she open Chaeyoung's profile

'Seems like they are a couple.' Mina thought of, it breaks her mood for the day, 'I'm the one who brought her to that cafe.' She hates it, like it should have been there little secret.

' She hates it, like it should have been there little secret