Chapter one: For My Family

(Mickey's life when she was 10 years old. She at home with her mother and her little sister. Who was only 5 years old.)

"My dear little Mickey." Her mother said to Mickey with huge smile that was a light in darkest night. Her mother had long dark brown hair and crystal blue eyes that remained Mickey of the ocean. Her skin was so soft and warm. She was wearing a long gray and dark blue dress. She was sitting down in her favorite chair at in the house. Mickey walk to her mother. Mickey sit in front of her mother.
"Yes ma'am." Mickey said with smile for her mother. Mickey also had long dark brown hair but it was very cruel then her mother. She has light blue eyes like the sky in the morning of Arizona. She was wearing long purple dress with star on it.
"Mickey come closer to me please. I have a gift for you and Artra. Artra come here my sweet heart." Mickey's mother told them. Artra walk over here with little feet. She has gray eyes that was like their father. She was wearing same dress as Mickey but smaller then hers. She sit next to Mickey.
"Mickey come here." Their mother said with her beautiful voice that makes everything better. Mickey went closer to her mother then her mother put a sun shade necklace around her neck.
"Ma'am it's so beautiful. I love it so much" Mickey said with a huge smile on her face. Then she got a soft kiss on her forehead from her mother. Mickey was so happy in the moment in time. She doesn't want this moment to end at all. Then her sister Astra came over their mother. She put her small little head down so her mother to put the moon necklace on her.
"Mommy...it's so beautiful. I love it so much." Astra said softly as she was exhausted. Her eyes were half way open.
"You two are the huge parts of heart. Mickey you are my sun that shines bright then any other my sweet heart. Astra you are my moon that shine a lights in the darkest nights." Their mother said with sweetest voice in world. It's makes everything better. Astra cuddles up against her mother as she plays with her hair as she falls to a deep sleep. Then when she was sleep I went to get a warm purple blanket for her.
"Hey mommy where is dad and Julian at?" Mickey ask her mother. She was worry about her twin brother.
"They went to the store to get us some food for dinner..." Mickey's mother said that till the door was kill open then four men bigger and taller then me and my mother. They grabbed me and my little sister.
"Mommy!!!mom!!!!" Mickey yelled for her mother with tears rolling down her face and falling down to the ground. Then astra started to awake up and saw random men hold her then she started kick him in the him in the face.
Then Mickey saw her father with a gun to head.........

Hey guys sorry if this sort but I hope you all love it!!!!

Follow/vote/comments below ❤️❤️🔥🔥

HellsFireQueen is out y'all 🔥🔥🔥